User avatar

omgafilangi

  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy

    Dictionary: kakistocracy (kăk'ĭ-stŏk'rə-sē, kä'kĭ-) pronunciation n., pl. -cies. Government by the least qualified or most unprincipled citizens. There's the definition for everyone who wanted

    Feb 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dear Dairy...

    Well, around here on your sixteenth birthday you can indeed get your I know what you mean there. The misspelling of diary actually bothered me greatly. I know its supposed ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Trip to My Backyard

    Thanks for the comments (collectively from the first part of the series) everyone. I know a lot of you would rather see these in color, but these are indeed film, ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy

    Hey, welcome to YWS! I don't really feel I have anything new to offer to your welcome thread, other than PM me if you have anything you need/want to talk ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Trip to My Backyard

    ^Oh I know, I had to scan these on the computer since they're prints. Didn't do terribly good things to them...which is a shame, I was rather proud of these ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Trip to My Backyard

    Continued from the "Trip to My Backyard" series Probably the least interesting picture of the bunch, an aerial view of part of the water... My sister playing in the mud ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Trip to My Backyard

    These were all taken with Black and White film (i didn't do anything to them on the computer, and to be honest, the real copies look a lot better) on ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Joy

    ^Not my chorus, but we are singing the same song, and it was my inspiration for the poem. I'm still not happy with it, so anything I could fix would ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Most people need ideas

    Numbers one and two are a little overdone, if you ask me. A fantasy story with someone who is "The One"? If I have to read another one of those ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: I haven't told anyone!

    The fact that I write is certainly no secret around these parts. I've been doing it since 5th grade publicly, so I think I've really honed in on what I ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Jealousy

    Thanks for the input everyone! I cleaned it up a little, hopefully that fixes a few things.

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Jealousy

    With ripping, prying vises Her hands tear open a crevice Bottomless and sharp. I am falling Breaking my neck: Paralyzed with rage. Wildly I cry Searching for my escape. My ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Just Pretend I Didn't Tear Your World Apart

    I was all set up to critique this thing, and everyone took all there was to critique. The fact is this poem has such raw emotion there's just not much ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: My fall

    ^If you "don't get it yourself", may I perhaps suggest revising it? Anyway, it was kind of cute I suppose. The rhyming and rhythm changes really bothered me though. The ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Other Re: The Trouble We've Come to Know: A Mix for Death Machine

    THE KINKS. BILLY JOEL. Oh Cal, your taste in music is beyond superb

    Feb 13, 2008


ah yes my boiling cheetohs
— tatteredbones