User avatar

omgafilangi

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Movie for Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    was pretty funny I'll admit, and like everyone else I love Stephanie Meyer, but the gun thing just got old. I really think it would have been funnier if you ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    What on earth could you possibly have to do?

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Thanksgiving at the Beach

    So on the computer it seems my black and white looks washed out, so I thought I'd put a few of my color pictures on here. These are a few ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Joy

    Thanks for the feedback! I cleaned it up a bit, and changed the ending...any more comments? Cade: Isn't Juno the best movie??

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dirtied Spools of Thread

    This is quite a nice piece of poetry you have here. I can really relate too. I particularly liked the second to last verse ("You'll never be fixed, dear...") You've ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone need a crit?

    Oh I do love a good shameless plug thread! I'll be sure to read DoaV too. Good luck on becoming an Instructor!

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: A Haiku

    ^ I thought everyone knew that. I was saying that that's what this poem reminded me of. Perhaps I wasn't clear....

    Feb 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untitled Part 2

    I must say I don't consider this a story in any way, shape, or form. Do you even know where you're going with this? Do you know who your characters ...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: funny words

    Weird. Not even lying, say it twenty times. That and the word orange.

    Feb 21, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Children are Apt to Forget to Remember pt 2 of 2

    Jo walked into the small, brightly colored room, scared and silent. Ever since her mommy's outburst the other day, she hadn't talked at all to anyone, not even David. Jo ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: A Haiku

    Haiku's are easy But sometimes they don't make sense Refrigerator =D

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Traveling Light

    I'm only going to edit the rewrite, since I'm assuming that's what you want. A chance to be on my own A chance to live out dreams A chance to ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Children are Apt to Forget to Remember pt 1 of 2

    "stars rain sun moon (and only the snow can begin to explain how children are apt to forget to remember with up so floating many bells down)" -e.e. cummings There ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Who is Pat Buchanan???

    In other words everyone, the Pat Buchanan joke is not something you can really "get". It's just something that started sometime and just has to be accepted as fact. The ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Trip to My Backyard

    If you click on them you get their fill size, that improves the pixel thing a bit.

    Feb 19, 2008


The reason a boat sinks isn't the water around it. It sinks when water gets into it. Don't let what's happening around you weigh you down.
— dalisay