User avatar

omgafilangi

  • Lyric Poetry Re: First Snow in the City

    I'd like to think I've improved since then, though I suppose I'm the best judge of that seeing as most of my poetry I've posted on here is rather old...I'm ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Invisible forever. Less chance of getting eaten by a cat, plus think of the people watching I could do!! What would you do, press the button labeled "remember" or the ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Why should I be forced to look up the definition when I already know it's "A human being regarded as an individual"?

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    chocolatechipmuffin- A Salisbury Steak with baked potato and Caesar salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette.....God I'm hungry now. Omgafilangi (I'll be interested to hear what you say to this one!)

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Why don't you look it up yourself?

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Considering you are one, why don't you know what a simple word like that means?

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Writers Block?

    These are some really great tips! Haha I went out and got some notecards from one of your early suggestions. Thanks!

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Do I not count as a person then?

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Camellias

    I'm really disappointed that all you people who claim to be nit-picky about grammar haven't caught this one yet! Sing to me, through ramparts of fury. The tears I cry ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Someone said I look like Miley Cyrus on here...haha Diggin that hat, shanan cat!

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Miley Cyrus?? Never heard that one before... I hope this changes your mind =P

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    ^known for being GORGEOUS! (i just came from the post your pic thread =P)

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    This is from awhile ago, but I look essentially the same....haha

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: tree, hose

    ^There's no need to extrapolate profound meaning from everything. Sometimes a tree is just a tree. Speaking of trees, I love this picture of one! The hose didn't do it ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Movie for Twilight (Part Two)

    HAHAHAHAHA This was TEN TIMES better than part one, I literally laughed out loud at the concept of him saving Bella as an accident. B: (after being knocked down, rubs ...

    Feb 24, 2008


i don't need to search the stars to know myself
— soundofmind