User avatar

omgafilangi

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Clouded care

    Hey, I haven't seen you around YWS, so let me be the first to say Welcome! Around here however, you'll need to keep a 2 to 1 ratio with reviews ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    doberman (don't know why...)

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Does anyone know who Elliott Smith is?

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Glass Eyes

    Ummm....traffic lights? Its a lame guess but it's all I got at the moment, my brain is kind of mush from algebra.

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Miss Piggy

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: First Snow in the City

    I was trying to kind of make it seem like the laughter was the glittering gemstone that shattered the silence, but clearly if I need to explain that I need ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tom

    I posted a piece kind of like this on here awhile ago (it was one of the first things I put on here, if I recall...) Anyway this was just ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Melting a Midwest Winter

    Don't listen to SimonCowellLuver, there are types of poems that are stories and poems at the same time. Personally I really liked it, I like how it left some things ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Last letter

    You Broke My Heart

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    She bothers me too, which was why I wasn't especially appreciating being associated with her....

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Did you read the posts before mine?

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    6/10 Nothing especially noteworthy...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10 I've seen similar avatars around before...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Emily (that's right, I'm going to use my real name!) walks in and immediately starts dancing to Blue Oyster Cult. She heads towards Tassen. "Nice song choice, Tassen!" she says ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: You must click!

    GRRRR I hate losing the game.... I lose about every other day because my friend has it on his Facebook account... gotta tell him to take it off there.

    Feb 26, 2008


they got that magical iridescence that you don't expect to be on a sky rat y'know
— Ari11