User avatar

omgafilangi

  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Am I the only one who is actually out searching the streets for this bucket?

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: more please

    didn't make any sense. What did the beers thing at the end have anything to do with sunrises in the east and changing friendships? My favorite lines were the first ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The land of milk and honey

    It was ok, a little confusing and a bit too repetitive (why did you have to say "did I mention people stare"? It didn't add anything to the poem). It ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Spilling

    I don't think I can take another lie. I'm filled to the brim and Spilling. Over.

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Farewell

    Unwilling to leave, Yet unable to stay. This is the predicament, I find myself in today.

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Kaitak, July 1997

    There was some definetly good imagery and description in this poem, and I really enjoyed the first three stanzas. However, the last line just threw things out of whack. To ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: you will be loved.

    I recommend you change a LOT of this (see lyrics below to see how much you need to change), seeing as they're lyrics from "Someday You Will Be Loved" by ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    3/10. Sorry, it just bugs me when people quote themselves...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Emily turns to the other Emily(Onceuponatim3xo) and smiles apologetically. "It happens all the time to me too, this is the first time it's been for me in awhile!" Emily calls ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Could you not pick up on the sarcasm?

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Could you be any more ambiguous?

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Under Their Wings

    Nice My Favorite Highway quote (they live in my town =P) but I will also have to ask you to space it out please.

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Hekategirl, did you know I officially love your name?

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    How on earth would we know that when you never mentioned it before now?

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Memoirs of the One You Forgot

    I note the lacking of your love Pulls tautly at the seams of mine, Unraveling my woven dream Of something that I couldn't find. Your wayward way of walking home, ...

    Feb 28, 2008


It is most unlikely. But - here comes the big "but" - not impossible.
— Roald Dahl