User avatar

omgafilangi

  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Ever try getting a job?

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Friends

    Maybe it's a dream...or maybe it's a nightmare I don't no how to take it in It's hard to see the ones I hold near slip away Do you no ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: alone

    i'm alone and i don't want to be. [so what are you gonna do about it?] i hate it. i'm alone and i want to go home. [well that's nice ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ocean

    Hmmm... I just read another one of your poems, and I liked your other one better. This seems a little...grade school. Let me elaborate: in school you learn how to ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: But You Can't See In

    I read poetry because I write poetry, and I write poetry because I read it. Basically poetry itself is like a whole separate emotion, and it's nice sometimes to find ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: breaking hearts & ohers...

    Alright, first things first, welcome to YWS! You may want to check out the rules and regulations, because one of them is you have to maintain a 2:1 ratio of ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: An Unfinished Poem

    This has RHYME SCHEME written all over it. When writing a rhyming poem that should never be the case. The rhyme needs to sort of sneak up on you, and ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Pi Day!

    ....If calculating the circumference and diameter of your pie makes you a nerd, well that makes me a nerd. In my defense, I had to for Algebra 2 (my teacher ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Mystic Satisfaction

    The poem was cliche and original but not half bad try to work on grammar and punctionuation I think you meant "punctuation"? And how could it be both original and ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: No Escape!

    Um, I think she's gone, therefore we can close this thread maybe?

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Memoirs of the One You Forgot

    Thanks for the comments! yoyo- I fixed the type-o I had in there, its supposed to be a play on "dot my i's and cross my t's" with i's being ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Thoughts of Sorrow

    I look at my reflection in the mirror and it weeps though I do not.

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Brother Has A Gun

    My brother has a gun I don't know why He sais its for protection I know he is lieing I went to school one morning Thinking it was a regular ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    Someone who likes to write fairy tales about pink ponies and princesses (and who doesn't really value grammar or spelling....sorry but thats what it looks like, with the 3 for ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    "I can't tell..." Emily shouts back, a bit put off by adna's behavior, but entirely enthusiastic about the Beatles, her all time favorite band of ever in the history of ...

    Mar 3, 2008


It's been many years since I had such an exemplary vegetable.
— Mr Collins, Pride and Prejudice