User avatar

omgafilangi

  • Writers Corner Re: Writing Playlist

    Basically I know only too many writers who need to listen to music while they write, so I thought I'd see just what music that is. What music gets you ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: me, oh my.

    You and I were probably separated at birth you realize... I'm only your twin in like every way except for the whole age and college thing :P Music is my ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Over the Pond

    Well, basically as a child (and I'm talking preschool) I wanted to be a lepidopterist. Thats the best way I can think to describe myself. Here's why: a) a lepidopterist ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    7/10 Those kind of avatars are my favorite (the kind that have that sort of lighting and feel)

    Jan 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: these little whispers

    I'm afraid I'm really confused....I don't know what happened at the end at all. Did he just kiss her, or is he a vampire and he bit her? You have ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ahoy Insanity #3

    Wow, I'm really loving this story! It's only the third chapter and you've got me hooked! Can't wait to read the rest! I really only found one grammatical error: It ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Annoying Writing Quirks

    Yeah, like lyrical_sunshine said, freewriting is an excellent way to get you in the writing state of mind. Whenever I feel like you do (which is pretty frequently even though ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I'm new :)

    Hi, my name is Emily. I'm new around this forum (though not new to forums, writing forums, or writing). I've already gotten a chance to have a good look around, ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted

    WOW, how dark, harsh, and lovely! You've really got something fantastic going there! A few little grammar comments, but otherwise I think it's marvelous :D It’s hard to say how ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dead Angel (critique me!! <3)

    me it seems like you went only halfway there. There is some good imagery in this poem (again, the seeing straight through her to her black heart bit) but if ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Morning on Lookout Mountain ::UPDATED::

    Wow I feel really smart...I didn't even make the connection with the other pictures XD They're ALL really good shots...of Idaho...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Morning on Lookout Mountain ::UPDATED::

    So then you're NOT talking about Lookout Mountain, TN?

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Morning on Lookout Mountain ::UPDATED::

    *high five* Lookout Mountain is only my homeland!!! (well, it isnt now, I moved, but all my family lives there and I used to) Kudos for THAT, homeskillet! And now ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: The Uber Writer's Block Thread

    You wanna know where I got the inspiration for my latest story (keep in mind this was after having not finished a story in over three months, which was about ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Marionette

    Basically what everyone is saying is true. Basing an entire poem on one single image like this is tricky: on the one hand, this kind of poem can be quite ...

    Jan 10, 2008


XD YES !!!! EMBRACE THE POWER OF CAPS LOCK + EXCLAMATION!!!! no SHAME IN BEING EASILY EXCITABLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
— Euphory