-
Re: All for me
I love the contrasting emotions here! This can be really hard to execute properly and you did a fine job of it, in my opinion. I agree with everyone when ...
Jan 28, 2008 -
Re: Clocks
Wow, this was such a refreshing and well written poem! All your words are packed up in boxes In the corner of my room, they lie Collapsed cardboard dreams caved ...
Jan 23, 2008 -
Re: Meditate
Inhale. The lights around me grow soft Through my closed eyelids I can see the sun falling The wind around me is smooth, sweet Gently caressing my ears as if ...
Jan 23, 2008 -
Re: Goodbye forever
Do you ever read people's critiques of your poetry? Because I've been reading some of it, reviewed one, and I think I could probably copy my review of one of ...
Jan 23, 2008 -
Re: I hate Life
Lessee...well I'm going to try and not just repeat what everyone has already said about your emo "poem", but I might unintentionally. Sorry if that happens here. First of all, ...
Jan 23, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for living in Lala land
Jan 23, 2008 -
Re: I need a place to put this
So I've started the project...sort of. I'm having trouble finding time to write it with everything thats going on in my life right now, but I do have a somewhat ...
Jan 21, 2008 -
Re: Over the Pond
You sound pretty cool too :D Haha yes, guys usually do get a kick out of my tongue tricks. Now that I'm older and spoiled by society, I think I'll ...
Jan 21, 2008 -
Re: Garden Musings
I added a few periods to hopefully clear it up a little bit, but what i was really going for was a piece that just had image after image that ...
Jan 15, 2008 -
Re: Ariel Part 2
PART 2 of 2 “Ok, who wants to be next?” Mr. Callahan asked the class. No one raised a hand. “Come, on, if you won’t pick for yourselves, I may ...
Jan 14, 2008 -
Re: Garden Musings
Hemp stairways lead to gardens And woven wood cracks with age. Footsteps tread Light and careful And gold pours from clouds Cages of joy bursting. Wooden porches sway Bend and ...
Jan 14, 2008 -
Re: Ariel Part 1
PART 1 of 2 I found this on my computer and remember writing it two summers ago. I thought I'd put it up here and just see what you all ...
Jan 13, 2008 -
Re: Writing Playlist
Firestarter, I love everything on your playlist!! Especially The Decemberists, The Shins, The Smiths, Regina Spektor, and a few others I've already mentioned. I love it :D
Jan 13, 2008 -
Re: I need a place to put this
The girl is going to be areound 17-18. And the father...well he's going to play an interesting role in the story, let's say.
Jan 13, 2008 -
Re: I need a place to put this
About five months ago I got an idea for a story. I wasn't sure how long I was gonna make it, I just knew I wanted to write it. Anyways, ...
Jan 13, 2008
