User avatar

omgafilangi

  • Other Re: Certain Twilights: A Mix for YWS

    Simon and Garfunkle? Bright Eyes? The Decemberists???? Yes!!!!

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Lilac

    First of all, thanks for welcoming me. Props. Secondly, am i being forced to comment on other people's pieces? I can see for my first post that I should maybe ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: 11 Years Old

    Hmmmm.... It's not the rhyming I mind so much as the rhythm. A lot of places were kind of awkward and didn't flow at all. In particular: When he slammed ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How to make reviewers hate you...

    16. If you get less then favorable reviews, simply assume that it's because no one understands you and isn't a true artist like yourself. You're probably right, no one else ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Daddy's Little Girl

    Maybe writing isn`t your thing, this wasn`t intertaining at all, get some experiance and try again:) Don't listen to her. I really liked it actually. It was rather sad, but ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Don't Want To

    that was extremely well done, although to those who aren't very deep, they may not understand it which is why a person has said "I don't like it" because she ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Why I Hate Liking You

    I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car, I hate it when you stare. I ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    Barricade-Stars

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Anna

    Thanks for that! Anna is a vampire. She was turned against her will by a man she thought she loved, whose name was Simon Rambaldi. Her mother was taken from ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Valentine's Day Sucks: 5/6

    First I must say, to all those that are comfused about why Ethan's wet and cold, the author clearly mentions in the chapter before this that Ethan had to walk ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Valentine's Day Sucks: 2/6

    Haha, this guy in some ways like one of my gay friends, actually :D I disagree completely with whoever said the thing about pussy was something a gay guy wouldn't ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Kidnapped

    I agree with Cade in a lot of ways. I didn't come away from this poem with anything that I didn't already know from what I've been hearing from adults ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Empty Summer

    You definetly started out really strong, with a lot of good imagery and some great buildup. I expected a novel, almost, from your beginning paragraph or so. It just seemed ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Interstate

    ...but I know it still needs work, so that's why I brought it here! :D) Flying down the freeway Just the air reducing us to one volume Singing through the ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: One Night

    This story reads like you were telling someone the story and this is the manuscrpit of what you said to them. You use phrases like "this festival thing", which sounds ...

    Jan 28, 2008


Steps to enlightenment brighten the way, but the steps are steep. Take them one at a time.
— Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice)