User avatar

olivia1987uk

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Stand Strong

    Just leaving a quick message so i can find this easily tomoro cos its too late to do a decent review now...promise to come back to it tomorrow!

    Sep 10, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Love me, Michelle (Please critique!)

    Lol, its ok, we're all here to help! I'd be really interested in reading the proper chapter you've written cos I like the way I think it's going! Feel free ...

    Sep 10, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Every Angel Has To Fall Prologue

    Cheers for the reviews you two...I dunno what to do about it flowing from one person to the other with this only being the prologue...it'll be different when I get ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: No Day But Today

    Yeah blame me! Lol! I don't wanna work on my own novel now and it's all your fault! Like I said before...if you need any help, I have so many ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: jodi picoult

    Another Favorite of mine was Change of Heart, merely for it's beautiful representation of holy acts. I completely agree with you on this count my dear....I'm not a religious person ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Petra pt 1

    Thank you alwaysawriter! I have taken the time to think over your ideas and just wanna thank you for spending the time on it for me...means a lot! I'll be ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Petra pt 1

    i know there's some stupid mistakes so i apologise lol, didnt check it before i posted it cos i'm so lazy zzz

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Missing Part (Part 1)

    I'm really liking the narrative style in this! It draws you in so quickly with the amount of character description and the dialogue is beautifully colloquial and is doing a ...

    Jun 22, 2008


what are stories if not just vehicles for the pain of your own heart
— soundofmind