User avatar

olivia1987uk

  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm bad at subject lines so....CHEESE

    I miss NaNoWriMo....lol...the year goes so slowly until it gets here!

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Quick Hello

    Hey Mallory! So glad you've joined! I like the older writers coming in here (18+) but love the younger ones too! I like to observe people, and I wouldn't call ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Back again...

    Hey hopefully I can call you Kat too. I'm Olivia and I've been here 2 or 3 months now. I can't get enough of the place! xxx

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello there!

    Really touched by everyone's friendliness...will be sure to check out that storybook thread and see what I think... Bit disheartened that nobody has reviewed my work yet though!! If ya ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello there!

    No I haven't heard of Tove Jansson but now you've given me an excuse to buy something from amazon, are there any specific titles you suggest? xxx

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello there!

    Lol, I can tell already!!! xxx

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello there!

    Thanks for your reply my dear! I'll be sure to read the guide and FAQs asap. I love Picoult yeah...Mercy is probably my least favourite book of hers. My Sister's ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello there!

    Hey thanks for your reply! Oh I'll definitely stick around...there's a lovely atmosphere! I'm currently writing a semi-autobiographical fictiony thing...contradiction in terms but it seems to work and

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello there!

    Hey everybody! I've just joined and haven't a clue what to expect from this place. Having read the welcome message and realising that I have to review before I submit ...

    Jun 22, 2008


As a former (and rather excellent) liar herself, Aru knew that, sometimes, speaking the truth felt like wrenching a thorn out of your side. But doing the opposite meant pretending it wasn't there. And that made every single step ache. It was no way to live.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality