User avatar

olivia1987uk

  • Media Reviews Re: Dorothy Koomson

    "Marshmallows for breakfeast", "My best friends girl", "The chocolate run" and "Goodnight, beautiful" are all amazingly emotive, well-written pieces...anyone in their right mind would love them...Ther

    Nov 15, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Have a NaNoWriMo.org account? (08)

    olivia1987uk Feel free to add me!

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: jodi picoult

    Another Favorite of mine was Change of Heart, merely for it's beautiful representation of holy acts. I completely agree with you on this count my dear....I'm not a religious person ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: jodi picoult

    Every book I read of hers becomes my new favourite so of course, at the moment Change of Heart is by far the best! I loved the character of Lucius ...

    Aug 9, 2008


As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.
— Andrew Carnegie