-
Re: The "I'm Back" Thread
I'm baaaaack and I have to say quite impresseed with some of the new people. keep up the good work everyone. I'm keen to get back in with my reviews ...
Jan 3, 2010 -
Re: Too quiet
I don't like how quiet it's gone on here recently! Do you reckon between us we can do some sort of recruitment drive? Especially with people who are still at ...
Feb 10, 2009 -
Re: Looking for able-bodied writers
I'm with ya, just give me some info!
Nov 3, 2008 -
Re: What are you currently reading?
I'm reading the fifth book in the Logan family series by Virginia Andews..the book is called Olivia and that's my name if you hadn't already guessed! Lol!
Oct 18, 2008 -
Re: English vs American writers
Thanks! There's loads there!!!!!!!!! Lol! Will have a proper look and get back to you! Olivia xxx
Aug 25, 2008 -
Re: English vs American writers
Hehe, I always have problems with this type of thing as I'm English. A friend suggested I write a list of American-English words so I don't forget. It's quite big. ...
Aug 25, 2008 -
Re: English vs American writers
Yeah jumper and sweater are exactly the same things I think.... What's that word in teen films...retainer? Whats that all about? Lol Olivia xxx
Aug 23, 2008 -
Re: English vs American writers
I say jumper!!!!!!!!!!! xxx
Aug 19, 2008 -
Re: English vs American writers
How about we start our own? Sounds like fun! So so far we have Sidewalk = Pavement Trash = Rubbish There is also Trash can = Bin Pants = Trousers ...
Aug 19, 2008 -
Re: English vs American writers
PAVEMENT! It seems such a silly word now.... xxx
Aug 18, 2008 -
Re: English vs American writers
Being English I don't think I've ever said sidewalk or trash...feels werid to say them but I'm used to hearing them xxx
Aug 18, 2008 -
Re: English vs American writers
I don't want to initiate a war lol....I adore both types myself...they both have so many positive points but there is a definite distinction Whether it is the vocab or ...
Aug 18, 2008 -
Re: English vs American writers
I'm proud of my heritage as much as the next person and I do not want to incite any discrimination here... I just reckon there is definite difference between how ...
Aug 18, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Thought I'd put a face to the name!
Aug 18, 2008
