User avatar

olivia1987uk

  • Lounge, The Re: What are you currently reading?

    I'm reading the fifth book in the Logan family series by Virginia Andews..the book is called Olivia and that's my name if you hadn't already guessed! Lol!

    Oct 18, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Destined Dunce

    At last! Some romantic fiction for me to critique! I've been waiting for something new for a while now so thanks for posting! Since you're new, I'd just like to ...

    Oct 18, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: You Only Need Your Own Love

    Hey Andrew, your biggest fan is here again... Although I think this is beautifully written like the rest of your pieces, I don't quite think it has the same emotive ...

    Oct 18, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Speeding cars

    Thanks for your entry...it's the first one I've received...obviously I can't post a review myself...

    Oct 18, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Tomorrow...

    This is the type of thing I am looking for for my contst >>>> Obviously I'm not entering it myself, but I wanted to post my idea anyway! The song ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Mask Maker

    Hi Jared! Liked the overall feel of this piece and am looking forward to reading more but there are a few things to comment on so here goes!!! “Edward Pastor, ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My mother

    Hi! Thanks for your PM and of course I'll review things...I love to review...I must warn you that poetry isn't particularly my strong point but I will give it a ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: For all Eternity - Prologue

    Hi seems I have timed this just right since you have just edited it! She watched, mesmerized, as the sky darkened as if a sudden black blanket was thrown over ...

    Oct 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Equals

    Sorry it took me so long to get here! It's been a bit busy round these parts! Lol! I'm here now so here's what I think of your really good ...

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: My Life

    Too short my dear! You can't have a short paragraph as a whole chapter...well you can...but I just don't like it! Lol! At least I'm honest! You're punctuation is lacking ...

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Kisses and Broken Hearts

    Woah! I'm not even going to review this until it's set out properly (new speaker new line)and posted in two sections as it is massively long! Just a tip for ...

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Dear Schmuck

    I liked this, a lot in fact....Really got a feel for the characters and wanted to whack Brannon one for being such a **** lol! I'm really glad Lucy stood ...

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Jon

    I'm afraid I have to ignore everything in your review...there isn't a word missing in the line you pointed out and the spelling errors you corrected are the English spelling ...

    Oct 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Nothing Left to Burn

    Nice piece with lots of fantastic detail but the lack of punctuation and ridiculously long sentences made it so hard to read. I had to really concentrate and it was ...

    Oct 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: City Spirit

    This is a bit arty farty in its content for me to actually enjoy reading such a piece but this is just personal opinion. All things considered....I was very shocked ...

    Oct 13, 2008


"Yesterday you said tomorrow, so JUST DO IT."
— Shia Labeouf