User avatar

olivia1987uk

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The B**** was about to get what she deserved

    Hey! Here's my review! The bitch was about to get what she deserved. His cold, and clammy hands reached towards her. Quickly, she stepped to the side. Tentatively asking, “What’s ...

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Other Re: This is just a start

    It's very intriguing...yet maybe I need more of it to be able to judge sufficiently! The only thing I could possibly say is that I have read numerous pieces of ...

    Oct 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 8

    Hey! As far as I'm concerned, this just piece just keeps getting better and better! Although, the chapters are rather short....Have you considered contacting some agents about this? I'd seriously ...

    Oct 22, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Have a NaNoWriMo.org account? (08)

    olivia1987uk Feel free to add me!

    Oct 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: For all Eternity - One

    Hi Ashley...sorry it's taken me so long to get here but at least I'm here now! I have at my side a glass of milk and a bar of fruit ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Come closer, my pretties. (Re-Opened!)

    How about it? Lol, hope you don't mind critiquing this for me!

    Oct 20, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Brand new and hot off the presses :)

    Can I be first on your list with this romantic fiction piece? Thanks!

    Oct 20, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Saint's Critiquing Shop!

    It's a romantic fiction piece, hope you don't is the third part of the first chapter. so hopefully you'll look at the others too

    Oct 20, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses...

    It's a romantic fiction piece...hope you don't mind!

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Every Angel Has To Fall Chapter 1 Pt 3

    Jamie The packet of frozen peas stung his face, despite the tea towel separating it from his purpling skin. He could hardly blame his father for reacting that way. Now ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Girl Named Chicken

    I'm keen on this piece but I am still a little troubled about her name being make it more believeable you need to seriously add to the bit about her ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Random Prologue?

    From what I can gather your character has problems and because it is a letter and not direct prose there is no point commenting on grammar and stuff. I love ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bitter Beauty

    I really did like this piece and spotted no miatakes....there were a couple of occasions where you could have sused a semicolon as opposed to a comma but in the ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I am Mentally Ill

    Hi! Can I Just say, he hasn't killed BECAUSE he has autism...he has killed AND he has autism...there's a difference!

    Oct 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Mask Maker [2]

    Quick quick quick! I have to get this done before The X Factor starts....very excited! Lol! I have fifteen mins for this review so hope I do it justice...if not ...

    Oct 18, 2008


I regret everything.
— Ron Swanson