User avatar

olivia1987uk

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lake Girls Chapters one and two.

    I'm here...feel kind of honoured that I've been especially requested! Get me! Hahaha! No mistakes as far as I can see so nothing to "critique" as such on my part...other ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: DELETED STORY! DONT OPEN

    Lol, I love it when I'm right! Yay! hehe xx

    Nov 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Losing my Way

    Hey! Welcome to YWS! There are a few rules here and really, before you post you work, you should have done two reviews and try to keep the ratio at ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Looking for able-bodied writers

    I'm with ya, just give me some info!

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Other Re: Creep

    I love it, but like we both said, not point in critiquing it properly as such! You have a really interesting life and your take on it is what I ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Other Re: Stolen Moments

    I didn't find it boring at all...far from it! I think it's because I knew it was a diary entry when I started reading it....therefore i wasn't expecting it to ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Other Re: Stolen Moments

    Hey I know you said you didn't need a crit but I am gonna say i really enjoyed reading it! There weren't mistakes as such, but I did notice a ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: DELETED STORY! DONT OPEN

    Argh! If I hear these names once more I think I will scream! If I were you, I would change them just so people take your piece more seriously! his ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mr. Jones

    I have to say I'm not keen on some of the ways you've phrased certain things. It seems, in your bid to be colloquial, you've lost some sincerity and the ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Scavenger - 1.2

    The names really amuse me...I just keep saying "Quennel" to myself. It truly has a great sound...pointless message, sorry

    Nov 2, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Scavenger - 1.1

    I'm a bit behind the times here as I've been away because it was my 21st birthday! Woo! Happy birthday me! You've hd some excellent reviews. Very thorough and concise ...

    Nov 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: An allegory

    Hey sezpez...I've only read the first paragraph...I'm going to reand and review bit by bit so bear with me if I sound confused...itll all become clear in the end hopefully...I ...

    Nov 1, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Midnight

    Hi! As you're new I just want to say welcome to YWS! We do have a few rules here, and it would be great if you can keep your review ...

    Nov 1, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Figment

    I most definitely liked it! Probably didn't stress it enough. I really was captivated by the beginning, honestly! It drew me in hook, line and sinker and it is so ...

    Nov 1, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Figment

    The first three lines got me hooked straight away...the fact you can do that shows what a good piece this could be...really hope you will be carrying on with this! ...

    Oct 31, 2008


have u ever noticed how ugly rosy-lipped batfish r? and not like in the “aw ur so ugly ur cute” way that like opossums r — no they’re just hideously ugly beasts that should never have existed and r the epitome of evolution fails. the stupidity, blank look, head emptiness. they’re horrible n everyone who likes them r horrible too. they truly have the worst fan-base >:[
— Shady