User avatar

olivia1987uk

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: One Soul, Dual Sides, No Trio

    Hey again you! I thought it was only fair to repay the favour! PRECLUDE ...means to make you mean PRELUDE? One soul was not meant to be possessed by two ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Distance Scares Me

    Hi, welcome to YWS, I haven't come across you before... Thanks for your comments... I was always told never to start sentences with conjunctives but it seems even the most ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Distance Scares Me

    Daniel Pearce. You could walk past him in the street and not look twice at him. I couldn’t. My heart would pound, my lips would go dry and my feet ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Costume Shop Show

    FINALLY! Cheers me dears....:P looooooove yooooooou! xxx

    Nov 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hell

    How odd! Lol! I do really like it in an odd way the "LOL" at the end included in the piece or is it just your reaction to your tongue ...

    Nov 21, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The eyes of a killer

    Hello hello hello! I am presuming this is just the first installment...? lol...hope so! I'd like to see where this i going.... Just a few things I have picked up ...

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: What The Stars See - Prolouge, Chapter One and Two

    Other than being confused about the narration, I think this is a really good piece...I am very much intriguedto read more, put it that way... In the first paragraph change ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Sunlight

    Surely you can be mysterious and not lack description though....otherwise it would be really boring!

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Sunlight

    Hello my dear! Hope this review is helpful to you! He looked celestial under the sunlight, his finely carved face, and full lips, dark lashes, all perfectly outlined by the ...

    Nov 16, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Monster

    I know you already have loads of reviews on this, and this is really a testament to how good this piece is. I love the spacing, and the non sequiturs ...

    Nov 16, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Dorothy Koomson

    "Marshmallows for breakfeast", "My best friends girl", "The chocolate run" and "Goodnight, beautiful" are all amazingly emotive, well-written pieces...anyone in their right mind would love them...Ther

    Nov 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Insanity and Dew-Drops

    Hey ashleylee! Nice idea...I haven't read it yet as I read and review bit by bit and then do a sort of general overview at the end, but being familiar ...

    Nov 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Place to Return

    I really enjoyed this piece and I think it's something definitely worthy of submission.... There are no obvious mistakes I've noticed and I'm rather keen on your distant narration of ...

    Nov 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Strange Haunting

    Hello hello hello!! How are we? Anyway, I'll crack straight on with this.... heard muffled sobs and a faint constant rustle sound. It should be "rustling" I heard this, but ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lake Girls: Chapter Three: May & June

    Here again! Miss me? It literally is like thirty seconds since I did my last review bt hey, a girl can dream! I'm waffling, so here goes... A hot shower ...

    Nov 5, 2008


"And what is the use of a book," thought Alice, "without pictures or conversations?"
— Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland