User avatar

olivia1987uk

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: An Inch From Perfect

    You've done really well on this and I'm certainly not surprised you got a good grade for this piece... I'm quite interested in what literary magazine you're thinking of submitting ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: A Burwood Tale - Chapter One

    Hello again! I told you I would be back! Hehehehe! There's a few minor errors in here in terms of capitalisation missing every now and again and whatnot but you're ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: A Burwood Tale - Prologue

    Hi Joshuapaul... I'm going to read the first chapter straight away so I promise to give you my comments on that as well... The tense worries me...he "wondered" but now ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hanako

    Hi! Nice to meet you as a new member! Hope you stick around long enough for us all to get to know each other a little better! I didn't think ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Imo: Split personality (2)

    I'll do a proper review later as I haven't got time to give it the credit it deserves at the mo... You know I love your writing... Thanks for letting ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm bad at subject lines so....CHEESE

    I miss NaNoWriMo....lol...the year goes so slowly until it gets here!

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Not Far From Home

    I like this...a lot. I'd be really interested to see other entries for this two. You managed to grab and hold my attention and although this should be relatively easy ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Too quiet

    I don't like how quiet it's gone on here recently! Do you reckon between us we can do some sort of recruitment drive? Especially with people who are still at ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: roses are just roses after all

    I also felt the lack of punctuation took away from the flow of the seemed stunted and unfinished without the professionality you'd find from capitalisation and what have you.... The ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Imo: Split personality

    Dougie joked, placing his pen down and pushing the leaflets into the centre of the circle table we were both sitting at. Circular table..... I didn’t really have any friends ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: No Title Yet *Not Finished*

    I often find the best way to review someone's work in terms of grammar, particularly to read it aloud. I did this with your piece and found myself struggling. There ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: One Soul, Dual Sides, No Trio

    Oooooooooohhhhhh! Much better! I really liked this...the spelling errors and minor grammatical errors seemed to take away from the flow of the story and to be honest, were quite distracting. ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Distance Scares Me

    Can it not just be a statement in a colloquial piece of writing? I know what you mean, and I do agree it isn't correct. But shouldn't writing have some ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Reunion

    I'll write this is in the quick reply box before I forget what I wanted to say...Lily's first comment isn't actually right...both ways of phrasing convey the same meaning and ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: One Soul, Dual Sides, No Trio

    Hello again! Long time no see! Hehe, i kind of meant that there are a few typos throughout the piece and i think if you re read it you would ...

    Dec 30, 2008


The wince that you wince when you see your quote in the quote generator is quite a wince, I tell ya. To know that the whole YWS community has read and judged your quote is quite an awkward feeling like oh noes. *manly blush*
— Arcticus