User avatar

olivia1987uk

  • Writers Corner Re: I'm new here and need help!

    Hey, I'm looking for someone preferabably above the age of 18 to give me a hand with a novel I'm well into. Its basically just for feedback but am willing ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello there!

    Hey thanks for your reply! Oh I'll definitely stick around...there's a lovely atmosphere! I'm currently writing a semi-autobiographical fictiony thing...contradiction in terms but it seems to work and

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello there!

    Hey everybody! I've just joined and haven't a clue what to expect from this place. Having read the welcome message and realising that I have to review before I submit ...

    Jun 22, 2008


I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault