User avatar

olivia1987uk

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: No title yet haha :)

    Kelly: Nate Wellington was a bad-boy (bad boy). He was one of those guys that you see pressing a new girl, against a different locker, shoving his tongue as far ...

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Petra pt 1

    Thank you alwaysawriter! I have taken the time to think over your ideas and just wanna thank you for spending the time on it for me...means a lot! I'll be ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Secrets of the Heart - Chapter One

    In the first and second paragrpah you use "happy" and then "unhappy". Try and vary your language a bit so that it doesn't get repetitive :) That's the only slightly ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Petra pt 1

    i know there's some stupid mistakes so i apologise lol, didnt check it before i posted it cos i'm so lazy zzz

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Petra pt 1

    Petra had only been at Haulcross University seven weeks and for the previous three, she had decided that she didn’t have the energy or the inclination to attend lectures. The ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Scars That Never Heal

    I really did like the piece...the idea wasn't particularly original but the way it was written made it work. My main point is the amount of speech in it sometimes ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Wizard's Princess

    “Explains what dear? I’m afraid you seem to be more informed then me on the matter at hand. God knows you always are.” This should be be "more informed than ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello there!

    Really touched by everyone's friendliness...will be sure to check out that storybook thread and see what I think... Bit disheartened that nobody has reviewed my work yet though!! If ya ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Untitled...as of now

    I really like this idea...even though the piece is short and hopefully the first chapter to something long and just as wonderful as this beginning part, it did grab me ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Number 25 (part 1)

    I’m nearly twenty-one now. At one point I was sure I wouldn’t make it to adulthood; I suppose I still might not. It’s hard to see at the age of ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello there!

    No I haven't heard of Tove Jansson but now you've given me an excuse to buy something from amazon, are there any specific titles you suggest? xxx

    Jun 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: A no-name Prologue

    Hey This is the first piece I've read since I've joined the site today and I have to say how impressed I am. While reading this I could imagine me ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Missing Part (Part 1)

    I'm really liking the narrative style in this! It draws you in so quickly with the amount of character description and the dialogue is beautifully colloquial and is doing a ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello there!

    Lol, I can tell already!!! xxx

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello there!

    Thanks for your reply my dear! I'll be sure to read the guide and FAQs asap. I love Picoult yeah...Mercy is probably my least favourite book of hers. My Sister's ...

    Jun 22, 2008


He began to wonder why he had felt uneasy at all. It was like a man wondering in broad daylight why a dream had appeared so terrible to him at night.
— Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart