User avatar

olivia1987uk

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Down in The South

    Lol, yes it did make me laugh! I am that daft too...welcome to my world! Hehe! Just to let you know, I make suggestions not corrections...feel free to tell me ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: fiction story

    Hi! Welcome to YWS! Don't know whethe anyone has told you but the rules on this site say that you are supposed to have posted two reviews before you submit ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Petra (working title)

    1 The amount of calories that would be burned in getting up, getting showered, getting dressed and walking to the lecture failed to entice her to open the curtains. Petra ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Road To The Future

    I'm slowly becoming a big fan of yours young man! I noticed one typo but I can't remember where it was and I'm not in the mood to go searching ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: English vs American writers

    Thanks! There's loads there!!!!!!!!! Lol! Will have a proper look and get back to you! Olivia xxx

    Aug 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Unseen Treasure

    Completely agree with jasmine...can't see anything else to comment on really. Not usually a piece I'd read but the description was phenomenal. I do think you've captured the essence of ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A world through hazy lenses

    Hey! Really enjoyed this piece! Very glad I clicked on it randomly.... Can't really see any mistakes but then again, I was enjoying reading it so wasn't looking at it ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: English vs American writers

    Hehe, I always have problems with this type of thing as I'm English. A friend suggested I write a list of American-English words so I don't forget. It's quite big. ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: English vs American writers

    Yeah jumper and sweater are exactly the same things I think.... What's that word in teen films...retainer? Whats that all about? Lol Olivia xxx

    Aug 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hands

    You see, I am blind. Just a couple of nit pick things really...I think the whole thing would be a lot more interesting and thought provoking if you leave this ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Petra

    1 The amount of calories that would be burned in getting up, getting showered, getting dressed and walking to the lecture failed to entice her to open the curtains. Petra ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: No Day But Today

    Yeah blame me! Lol! I don't wanna work on my own novel now and it's all your fault! Like I said before...if you need any help, I have so many ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: No Day But Today

    As a massive RENT fan I just had to click on it as soon as I laid eyes on the title... I actually said to my mum, "I hope this ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: English vs American writers

    I say jumper!!!!!!!!!!! xxx

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Quick Hello

    Hey Mallory! So glad you've joined! I like the older writers coming in here (18+) but love the younger ones too! I like to observe people, and I wouldn't call ...

    Aug 19, 2008


HONK
— The Golden Goose