User avatar

olivia1987uk

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: It's Just You and Me...and Her

    As usual very very nice! You don't need to pretend the PM never happened! You have such insight Andrew, seriously! The title is very intriguing and the colloquial style of ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: When the time comes

    I'm fed up of complimenting your work young man but I feel it is too good to simply overlook it! You have such a way of portraying such emotion it's ...

    Sep 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Letters of the Distressed

    I like the idea of this and I can see what you mean about it being addictive to write. There are so many ways you could go with it and ...

    Sep 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: To Love

    There is nothing I specifically did not like about this piece although I agree with a few of the comments other people had made in their reviews...I won't reiterate them ...

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Every Angel Has To Fall Chapter 1 Pt 1

    Mother She never thought she would be in this position. Do children not learn from their parents’ mistakes? Did Kerry not learn from her own mother? She dabbed a makeup ...

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Remember the time?

    I do love this and can't really pick fault with i other than the fact that it ended! Are you intending carrying this on or is this it? Either way ...

    Sep 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Stand Strong

    Right, I am back, as promised! :D Felt bad for not being able to do it last night but I knew I'd have been conked out face down on my ...

    Sep 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Stand Strong

    Just leaving a quick message so i can find this easily tomoro cos its too late to do a decent review now...promise to come back to it tomorrow!

    Sep 10, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Love me, Michelle (Please critique!)

    Lol, its ok, we're all here to help! I'd be really interested in reading the proper chapter you've written cos I like the way I think it's going! Feel free ...

    Sep 10, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Love me, Michelle (Please critique!)

    “It’ll be okay Don,” I replied, trying my best to comfort. I would say "trying my best to comfort her "...just flows better in my opinion she breathed, more to ...

    Sep 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Willow Nightshade prologue

    It's a very intriguing prologue, I must say....Really got me hooked and I hope you post more soon...spotted a couple of minor things but nothing major needs a change as ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Every Angel Has To Fall Prologue

    Cheers for the reviews you two...I dunno what to do about it flowing from one person to the other with this only being the prologue...it'll be different when I get ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Every Angel Has To Fall Prologue

    *Prologue* She closed her eyes and let her knuckles knock on the door, not sure what to expect. Kerry was a mother, a mother who had just found out her ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Insert Title Here Chapter One

    I like your idea...but to me the whole thing seemed extremely rushed and the spacing very annoying but that might just be me... If it was my story I'd bulk ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Messed Up Chapter 1

    I like this and would be interested to read more of it! Just a few suggestions though... I lived in the present day only-to be more specific the present party ...

    Sep 1, 2008


sometimes i don't consider myself a poet but then i remember that i literally write poetry
— chikara