User avatar

olivia1987uk

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I am Mentally Ill

    Thanks for your comments! I will be carrying on with this, hopefully with a little help from my friend....I'm going to write a section from Corinna's point of view as ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I've Had You Before

    Lol, i liked the sentiment about this and I think the two previous reviewers have picked out everything I would have done... My only problem is, would such a girl ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Fight

    Good piece overall, quite enjoyed it! Get me branching out into poetry and science fiction today! Lol...just a few pointers She took out her own sword, which was much heavier ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Strength

    Love the emotion behind this! Kudos to you because I'm not usually a poetry person but the more time I spend in this forum the more I'm being converted... I ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The murderous suicide

    See, I have read a lot about suicide lately, but this definitely has the edge on everything else in my humble opinion... I did notice one little spelling mistake though...let ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I am Mentally Ill

    Her hair is the colour of Autumn. I never thought this would be possible, as Autumn has so many colours. You kind of have to see it to believe it. ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Love You, By the Way

    Very nice! I rarely read the poetry on here as I tend to stick to my romantic fiction but I think this is lovely! It's made me want a little ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: How the Dog Saw it

    Writing can stem from anything, no matter how bad you think the prompt is! But anyway, I like the idea...I bet most people would think of writing it from the ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hello, Jack

    Not a bad piece at all...not something I'd usually enjoy reading but I can appreciate how well written it is.... just noticed the odd thing Joyous light, it blinds my ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Casting Shadows Prologue [Edited.]

    I'm in a real "imagery mood" at the moment and this was just the thing to read under the circumstances. I love descriptive pieces! They are my favourite kind and ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Iced violet- chapter one

    Wow, I'm Olivia too! What are the chances! Haha! The other Olivia seems to have picked out what I would have commented on but I have to say I liked ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Letting Go

    This is why I love you! Lol! The things I wanted to sayve already been said as per usual! I need to speed up me thinks! But yeah, Andrew, you're ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I Can't Tell You...

    Well done for this piece...Bittersweet picked up on all the problems I noticed in terms of grammar and whatnot so all that it is left for me to do is ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: It's Just You and Me...and Her

    Not that I didn't love the first version (because, lets be honest, my other review kind of gave that away), but this is a lot better. I love your imagery. ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Sinking Fast

    Hey, I like you're writing style and I'm really glad you've joined YWS! Hope you enjoy it here! Anyway, there are a few suggestions I am going to make about ...

    Sep 17, 2008


You are going to love some of your characters because they are you, or some facet of you, and you are going to hate some characters for the same reason.
— Anne Lamott