User avatar

olivia1987uk

  • WRFF Archive Re: Let me review!

    Hey everyone! If you are in dire need of a review or just want me to give a little comment then leave me a message here and I'll be more ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Young Love

    Hey Wang Chung! I don't believe I have reviewed your work before so let me just say everything I am going to mention is a suggestion and not a "correction"! ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Angel, I was always yours

    If you don't I will! Lol, I have no qualms with stealing your idea if you don't put it to good enough use...its like a pair of shoes that will ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Angel, I was always yours

    Thinking about it though, you could use this as a literary tool rather than a "mistake" about the tense... It could theoretically be Katy's inability to come to terms with ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Angel, I was always yours

    Hey The sentiment behind this was fantastic...I don't quite know what made me click on it but I'm so glad I did... Probably cos it said your name Grace but ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Silent Curse - Prologue

    Lol, there's only one mistake and it was only an apostrophe!!!!!!! Lol! You act like I've slated your work completely! Haha! You really should carry on with it though! Only ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Silent Curse - Prologue

    Hey ashleylee Like the idea for this piece and I'd most definitely carry it on if its still on the cards. Nice and different. I like different! Just a few ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I l-o-v-e y-o-u {EDITED}

    I will review it, not that there's much to comment on, but usually we have a 2:1 review ratio so....start reviewing!!!!!!!! I liked the way you spelt out the words ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Fingerprints

    Hey! I know this piece is really short but sometimes I like reviewing these teeny ones...gives me a bit of a break... the places you saw are what made you ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Not a Life (working title)

    I'm glad this is the start of something and you're definitely carrying on with it as it is really good...I'm nitpicking with my suggestions here but its up to you ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sighs

    How powerful! I'm not usually one to comment on poetry as its not my area of so-called expertise but I liked this...very emotive, even if the language was somewhat repetitive...that ...

    Sep 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Memos of Bleeding Hearts

    I've seen something similar to this on here recently and on a few other places...I think it is going to have be really really well done to succeed holding everybody's ...

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: He's not quite ready

    Oohh aman with morals! I knew they existed somewhere! Anyway, lol, here's your critique! I turned to him and said, “You so wish you were him, don’t you?” I would ...

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Frozen lakes and sugar cakes

    cutsie and leaves that warm feeling in your corrections as such but I do have one or two suggestions.... Tons of makeup and green ketchup Don't like the word "tons"...lol ...

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Cupid: a Revelation

    I liked your idea except I didn't enjoy reading it as much as I thought I would, however weird that sounds. The capitalisation of "Him", "Her" etc really put me ...

    Sep 22, 2008


I cannot separate the aesthetic pleasure of seeing a butterfly and the scientific pleasure of knowing what it is.
— Vladmir Nabokov