User avatar

olivia1987uk

  • General Fiction Novels Re: How You Break My Heart (Chapter 6)

    Apart form a few typos and grammatial things already pointed it, this was very good, as per usual! Lol! I bet you get bored with me making the same comments ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: How You Break My Heart (Chapter 5)

    I don't agree with the whole info dump comment on the paragraph about classes...I want to know what Josie has grown into liking...after all we have watched her grow up! ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: How You Break My Heart (Chapter 4)

    I agree with the comments about this seeming lacked the depth and character definition that you had so successfully achieved in the first three hasn't put me off though and ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: How You Break My Heart (Chapter 3)

    This captures me more the more I read...and that says a lot...usually I would have lost interest by now...the things I would have said critique wise have already been said ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: How You Break My Heart (Chapter 2)

    I'm getting into this probably going to read and review the whole lot now. I know what I'm like... My only problem with this was that Josie seems a little ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: How You Break My Heart (Chapter 1)

    As you already have loads of reviews on this, obviously because it is so readable and likeable, so I will just make a breif comment on this particular chapter...I like ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Surrender.

    I like this poem....you can tell its very heartfelt and anything with obviously strong emotions draws me in straight away...especially when it is this well written... Cirantha's advice is absolutely ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Gossip and Lies

    How good am I? Straight on it! I need a life! Haha Anyways...here goes Gossip - n a. somebody who habitually reveals fats concerning other people b. a chatty talk ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Let me review!

    I'm on it! If you could hve a look at my mentally ill stuff in my featured works it'd be really helpful...cheers me dears...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Margaret Goes to Badlington Estate

    Hey lhighton! I absolutely adore this genre of Austen...and my Wednesday night was so boring last night as Lost in Austen had finished...gutted! But anyway, I did like this and ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Cupid's Arrow Ch. 2

    I hope the reviews on this part of the story did not put you off carrying it on because that really would be a travesty! I was confused by them ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Cupid's Arrow Chapter 1

    Hey! I realise that it's almost a year since this thread was created BUT...I've only just found it and I am quite shocked nd little upset that this has not ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: On A Day Like This

    Hey dreamintechnicolour! Short but sweet I think is a very good way to describe this! I hope to God you're carrying it on as it has made me want to ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bloodlust

    Hey...not sure whether this is particularly legal but I wish this I knew this site was around when I was doing my GCSE's....it's like a little godsend I suppose...but anyway! ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I'll Ruin Her

    She thinks I can’t harm her. I can, and I will. She sleeps with my boyfriend and thinks she has one over on me. I didn’t even want him. I ...

    Oct 1, 2008


History repeats itself. First as tragedy, second as farce.
— Karl Marx