User avatar

olivia1987uk

  • Romantic Novels Re: Every Angel Has To Fall Chapter 1 Pt 2

    Chapter 1 Pt 2 Summer Summer was coming back to reality much harder than she could ever have imagined. Jamie really wasn’t the love of her life. He was an ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Locket

    Well mine certainly is a positive review...sorry if it didn't come across as though it was! :roll: I think the character of Bella is very defined and I am slightly ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Space Between.

    Lol, don't you dare tone down the "verbage"! Each to their own, I understand that but personally, every now and again I like to read a piece of writing with ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Locket

    Hmmmmm I don't know what Twilight is, but everyone keeps going on about it! If anyone can fill me in and satisfy my curiosity I'd be most grateful! The only ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Fear

    I think this appeals to the older ones of us on here who have experienced adult relationships, hence some of the disrespect to them of course! They have it all ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Turkey mania: Vegas turkey

    Wow what an odd actually made me laugh! I can understand about some people possibly getting offended but noe, and that's good since I'm reviewing it, I suppose! Anyway, here ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Die, Die For Me (I)

    I tell you what, give me an overview of what is yet to come as I really don't have a clue and I'll see what I can come up with ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Blood art

    That was truly disgusting yet completely captivating. In terms of true literary comments there really isn't much to say in terms of criticism. It's far too good for that even ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Souls - chapter 1

    Hey Happy! What a fantastic story! I'm really looking forward to reading more of it. I didn't see anything that needs to be changed in my humble opinion so I'm ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Let me review!

    Tis done my dear, but I had already reviewed it before! This is more detailed though, so i hope it helps you out! I must have been in a rush ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: There's A Heroin Addict On Our Street

    Hey Snoink! This is a really powerful piece and very gripping to read. I think it's the right length as well. To be honest, there is nothing at all i ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Memos of Bleeding Hearts

    I have already reviewed it but I will do it again in more detail since you asked so nicely! Haha! Dear Mum, I’m leaving. I’m sorry, but I can’t stay ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Secrets of the Heart - Prologue

    God, this quite good dear! I'm very impressed by the way! I didn't notice all the other stuff people had commented so I'm presuming you've edited it so it's all ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bloodlust

    Can you do me a favour lucyy and post the edited one as soon as you can...I like to know how they turn out and I will be bugging you ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: How You Break My Heart (Chapter 7)

    DON'T LEAVE THIS HOW IT IS! It'll ruin all your hard work on the previous six chapters It needs depth and detail. Explain how showstoppingly beautiful Josie looks in her ...

    Oct 2, 2008


I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.
— Pablo Neruda