User avatar

olivia1987uk

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Dwindling Fire [New: A picture depicting the climax]

    Hey! I hope you end up osting every single day, even if they are half as good as this... It's not something I would usually choose to read but chocoholic ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The One I've Been Missing

    Hey! I kind of agree wth my fellow instructor and friend on this one :wink: If it's your first story then I can't wait to see what you come outwith ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: And All That Jazz

    Oh how frustrating! A really good piece that my fellow instructors have jumped all over first so I can't review it properly without repeating what they've said! Gutted! But anyway, ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 3 (Edited)

    Very nice chapter three but I have to say I do frefer chapter 3... everything i would have otherwise picked up on hs ben covered so kudos to the other ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 2 (Edited)

    Hey Really liked chapter 2...preferred it to chapter one but I did find one typing error that noone else seems to have picked up on! Ann and the other girl ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 1 (Edited)

    Hey! Really liked this chapter. It really hooked me...got me captivated some might say... There's nothing particularly to critique because it seems grammatically sound and stuff...nothing particularly

    Oct 3, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews - now half price!

    Thank you! I very much appreciate it! If you want anything reviewed give me a pm or write in my "Let me review section"

    Oct 3, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Anytime, Anywhere, In every world.

    thanks!

    Oct 3, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Feed Meee..

    If you wouldn't mind....

    Oct 3, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews - now half price!

    thanking you muchly

    Oct 3, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Clo Needs You!

    I'm back and bugging you again Clo! Cheers me dears

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Don't Forget

    Hey thevoiceinside! I have to say i really enjoyed reading this, thoght I think i'd much prefer hearing it since it has a song! You can't judge the rhyme or ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: He Is a Death Trap

    Hey! “Wake up, Miss Smith.” The house help knocked on her door. “Five more minutes,” she groaned turning as the house help knocked the door again. “Miss Smith, it’s almost ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Just To Let You Know

    You can rant via poetry if you so should wish my dear! I do agree that maybe you could double some of the lines up so there are words on ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Turkey mania: Vegas turkey

    No problem my dear....give me a shout if you want a helping hand!

    Oct 3, 2008


Eating rice cakes satisfies that part of my brain that makes me want to eat styrofoam
— RangerofIthilien