User avatar

olivia1987uk

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Chessa & Aidenn

    My mother let out an exasperated sigh. “She doesn't believe me.” she said to the older man. He smiled, “And can you blame her, we'll just have to show her, ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Diary Entry 1 *rough draft*

    The amendments are already done so I can't really comment on the improvements its made other than looking at what has been suggested. The suggestions I've briefly scanned look excellent ...

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Last year i decided to kill myself - a short story

    Hmmmmmm Well written overall, but I'm not the biggest fan of sexually explicit writing. I think it is much more powerful when expressed via euphemisms. Just an opinion I found ...

    Jul 15, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: As Kate Waits

    Hi! What a happy little piece! Lol! It's pretty good to be honest...your shiny new laptop must have you very inspired. I don't like happy endings either so all is ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Adolescence- The crappiest time of your life.

    The premise on this is good...I like it There are a couple of typos in the form of capitalisation and other minor things, but I won't patronise you and point ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Breakable - Ch. 1 (Part 2)

    Ooooh first to comment on this Now I wish I had the time to completely check through for everything, but if you don't mind, I'll leave that for someone else ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Breakable - Ch. 1 (Part 1)

    Really enjoyed reading this for the following reasons... - The fact the characters names are uncommon and not overused within the text. - Your colloquial, yet grammatically excellent, narrative style.

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: ForEver, ForNever, ForAlways (Prologue)

    I love this...and anybody who knows me will realise I NEVER say that straight away! Everyone has obviously picked up on all the niggling little problems judging by the sheer ...

    May 19, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pregnant at 17

    I think the majority of so called "mistakes" have been picked up by the other member and fellow instructor that have already critiqued your work. SO, trying not repeat what ...

    May 19, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Last Resort part 1

    Taking a deep breath, I clicked on the box labelled “slim” under the body description section. It was only a dating website. Nobody told the truth, did they? I would ...

    May 19, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Cut - Very Short Fiction

    Hi I liked this, don't get me wrong, but it almost seemed more like a descriptive piece of writing rather than a short story...I don't think enough action happened to ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: He's Gone prologue

    Sometimes, trying to find originality is like trying to find a needle in a haystack; or a four leaf clover. To be original was not the main objective of Aidan’s ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: hidden heart

    Hey Sorry to state the obvious but we have to be careful about including things like vampires and werewolves with the current Twilight saga being so popular and mainstream.... you ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: It Hurts...

    Hi... Are you sure you wouldn't prefer this as a script? Even if you didn't and you wanted to keep this amount of dialogue you need to add more description ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Carrot Seeking Freedom

    eeeek lol

    Apr 22, 2009


It doesn’t smell old, it just smells like a bad idea.
— James Hoffman