User avatar

olivia1987uk

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Eve-Prologue

    Although I love cliff-hangers, this seemed a bit cliche... It may be better to keep this a secret for a while....hinting at it but never quite revealing it.... I love ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: When dawn arrives...

    You are the lucky individal that gets my 100th review! How special do you feel? Very, hopefully.... New anxiety welled up in her. I'd say....New anxiety welled up inside her... ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Affectionately, Lovechild (1)

    I'm really not sure about this piece...I've started to think that maybe I'm just being a bit slow on the update! It's completely gone over my head I'm terms of ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Other Re: My query letter

    Hey fellow instructor I didn't notice any good stuff It must definitely makes me want to read it though, so you've hit both of your objectives in my humble opinion! ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Just another day in French class...

    This is quite amusing...a light read is nice every so often, don't ya think? If M.Girard wasn't such an inconsistent push-over of a teacher, the kids in the class wouldn't ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Equals

    Hey hey hey meep(: I liked this piece a lot, so this comment is just to express that really... You have had some very competent people reviewing it for you ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Don't even bother reading this if you've read my others

    I know what you mean, my dear, about your stuff just being more of the same...but hey...if it aint broke, don't fix it...I've told you before on many occasions I ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • General Articles Re: My Special Place (ninth grade english essay)

    Back, sorry about that! This my favorite room in my grandmother’s house. Possibly my favorite room any where. I'd replace the full stop in between these two sentences with a ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • General Articles Re: My Special Place (ninth grade english essay)

    Never fear! Olivia1987uk is here! With bells on and far too much enthusiasm....but anyway...here's my critique! “I call dad’s old room!” I'd leave this is a stand alone statement and ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Thoughts about pianos

    Good one! Kudos to you my dear! Must be a UK thing, lol! But anyway, just when I was getting bored of the monotony of reading teenage romance after teenage ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Thoughts about pianos

    Good one! Kudos to you my dear! Must be a UK thing, lol! But anyway, just when I was getting bored of the monotony of reading teenage romance after teenage ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Kept In

    All I keep reading today are predictable storylines!!!! Lol, not impressed! This didn't have much to recommend it I'm afraid... It lacked any character definition, description, emotive language...the

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Love Ain't Easy Mac

    Hey KailaMarie Not too sure on this piece, although i do like your writing style...let me explain why... The late summer sun filtered through the red checkered curtains as I ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Tiffany Ariel - Part One

    Hey Billy... You've obviously already edited this judging by the other review before mine so I'm just going to nit pick...hope you don't mind :wink: Her long-lashed eyes fluttered open, ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Glossary of linguistic terms

    Acronym - word or phrase derived from or consiting of a series of initial letters Active voice - form of the verb in which the agent of the action is ...

    Oct 4, 2008


Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality.
— Jules de Gaultier