User avatar

olivia1987uk

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love and Bubblegum.

    Hey EmmaSweetie... I think the child in me went to click on the title! Love it! Hehe! I have slight problem with the wording in the first line... Love is ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Romance with the Sky

    Hey There were strengths and weaknesses to this poem....one of the strengths was the way you set it out...very eye catching!! Well done...i love a bit of variation However, although ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Victim Number Eight

    Hey, Sorry I never saw your message last night! Shame on me! I feel I have let you down as an instructor! Just from skim reading this, I noticed your ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Silent Reindeer

    Hey springrain! I'm glad you've decided to join us again! We should be honoured! Anyway, I love the perspective you're writing from here! Just a couple of suggestions to make... ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: I Held Time in my Hand

    Yet again, nice work Adrian! I love the effect you created by starting a new sentence without starting a new line...I don't know how you did this but it somehow ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Let me review!

    come on! give me some more reviews people!

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Myths Lie

    My God young man! Sorry for blaspheming but seriously you have to give me something I cannot rave about because this is getting boring...hahaha I loved your arrangement here and ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I coughed once for God

    Hello again! You seem to like my reviews so I'll keep coming back to you if you don't mind! Lol! I loved this piece and to be quite honest, I'd ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 4

    I think angel of death has picked up on all the errors but don't quote me on this....I simply didn't find any others myself.... I love your character and do ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Loneliness is like sex

    I just had to comment on this and say how thoroughly fantastic it is...truly very spectacular.... I love how short and sweet it is, and it actually shocks me how ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • General Articles Re: My Special Place (ninth grade english essay)

    Oh good! I hope you got it done in time! If there's anything else you need any help with, feel free to PM me...I have quite a bit of free ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Roses Without Thorns Prologue and Chapter 1

    Hey I like the title of this, it's what made me click on it! It reminded me of the Virginia Andrews series, Flowers in the Attic, Petals in the Wind, ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Other Re: Friends!

    Nice little short and sweet piece, but I do have a couple of suggestions for you, if I may be so bold! Friends, this is a word which has a ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Other Re: The Plague

    How depressing! Lol, but anyway...it's pretty well written...just got a couple of here goes! I am going to talk about the worst conflict that the world has ever seen. Now, ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Human Nature

    I like the tone of this piece....it's very light hearted and colloquial and it reminded me of a speaker at a big kind of symposium....I have a vivid imagination...what can ...

    Oct 7, 2008


First you broke my moustache, now you break my heart.
— MaybeAndrew