User avatar

olivia1987uk

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Where an endless torrent of love began

    I agree with ashleylee here... Nice little plot and whatnot but we need to get to know the main character a bit better so we, as readers, can relate... The ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Jon

    Smoking in pubs? You having a laugh? They were the good old days! haha

    Oct 12, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Free Reviews

    Please!

    Oct 12, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews - now half price!

    any chance?

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Jon

    I bit down on my lip and turned over in bed with my mobile pressed firmly to my left ear. Yet again I was smiling ear to ear, as I ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Three pounds, sixty two pence

    I really want to know more about your such a small amount of words you hint at so much...i wish it was used as a foreshadowing tool...that means I want ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Fairytale Beginning

    Quite keen on this myself...though for some reason, I didn't think i was going to be from the kind of put me off but I couldn't tell you might be ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Remember the time? --Revised

    Blah blah blah blah blah! See all my previous reviews full of positive adjectives and apply them to this one too! I'm not saying I prefer this to the other ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Infidelity

    Liked the idea of this...it's very different which I appreciate... It's half article and half almost epistolary story...which is a nice but surprising combination...If you had described this to me ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Island Lovers

    I quite liked it, though wish there was more....lol...I am somewhat confused though... Is Jame a name or is it a typo? It could well be a name I just ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rose Petals...

    I think the first and last sentences are rather stereotypical....try and come back with something a little different.... Think of it like this...you're a sales person trying to sell your ...

    Oct 11, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: As if I was in Love 1 (edited)

    Love the happens to us all at some point and it's always horrible...it's great to have a theme loads of people can relate to... Noticed a couple of problems though ...

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I am Mentally Ill

    Lol, the man is autistic...the words are basic for a reason! This is also why it doesn't "flow"!

    Oct 10, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Let me review!

    I'm sure I can stretch to an advanced critique... xxx

    Oct 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Zipper of Your Pants

    Hmmmm are you carrying on with this? Was a bit disappointed with the lack of information given about why Rachel was in trouble...I also was unsure about her friendship with ...

    Oct 10, 2008


Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality.
— Jules de Gaultier