-
Re: Love the world
I like the fact that I could apply this to my own situation and emotions and then just as easily apply it to the lady that lives next door, for ...
Nov 2, 2011 -
Re: The Escape of Adam Seth
I get the feeling that this hasn't been proof read. Silly spelling mistakes and whatever make it really difficult to give a blow by blow review as I feel I'd ...
Nov 2, 2011 -
Re: The Ducks
Hmmmm, this seems to me to be more like an exerpt than a stand alone piece. Is this the case? It's odd, in a good way. I decided to read ...
Nov 2, 2011 -
Re: Manipulation? Pt1
It will be edited dear, was written in 10 mins inbetween uni work and I have a feeling it'll be a full novel so I don't need to cram it ...
Nov 1, 2011 -
Re: Manipulation? Pt1
[i] Sometimes, trying to find originality is like trying to find a needle in a haystack; or a four leaf clover. To be original was not the main objective of ...
Nov 1, 2011 -
Re: Silent Whispers
Hi! I really like the way you write. Your grammar is excellent although you do have a tendancy to go "semi-colon happy"! Lol, I do it too!! Only a couple ...
Oct 12, 2010 -
Re: Thank you Mum
Dear Mum, I want to cancel my birthday party. There is nothing to celebrate. Can I ask for money instead of presents? That way I can get what I need ...
Oct 12, 2010 -
Re: The "I'm Back" Thread
I'm baaaaack and I have to say quite impresseed with some of the new people. keep up the good work everyone. I'm keen to get back in with my reviews ...
Jan 3, 2010 -
Re: Rapid Reviews
Pretty please :) Don't need a full review as its not more than a few paragraphs...just want to know if its worth carrying on with :)
Jan 3, 2010 - Re: Will Review Anything! Jan 3, 2010
-
Re: Alone
I think karsten has summed this up brilliantly :) the repetition does take away from the decent writing style which obviously is a great shame. I do have another point ...
Jan 3, 2010 -
Re: Silence: Chapter One
I'm convinced I'm repeating what all above have said but the colloquial language and phrasing is very endearing. Reminds of someones writing but I can't for the life of me ...
Jan 3, 2010 -
Re: Something on the desk :)
Just wanted to know if this was worth carrying on for the purpose of aquamarine's contest... :elephant: For the last three hours Kate had sat looking at the green velvet ...
Jan 3, 2010 -
Re: Three
I'm in complete agreement with the above review...Opaque is the perfect way to describe it, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. The writing was excellent as far as I ...
Jan 3, 2010 -
Re: Curiousity found the Polar bear
I love the simplicity of this. That's probably down to the ease of which you write, or at least that's the impression I get :) You're writing flows well and ...
Jan 3, 2010
