-
Re: glbtq
... that's different ... tryin' new things, huh?
Apr 6, 2005 -
Re: let's groove tonight, doo be doo be dooooo *dances*
Theory's hard, but interesting. I used to play cello. I had to quit in fifth grade because I had four hour practices that ended at nine o'clock, so it started ...
Apr 4, 2005 -
Re: glbtq
I'm not, but I hate people that are like that. Not glbtq people, I mean the narrow-minded, red-necky people that freak out over people that aren't heterosexual. I'm pretty comfortable ...
Apr 4, 2005 -
Re: My Greeting now my Goodbye
I demand you to change the "freakin'" in your signature thingy to "flippin'"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Napoleon says freakin' in that movie, like once. The rest is flippin'.
Apr 1, 2005 -
Re: pretty cool...couldn't think of another title...
indeed
Mar 28, 2005 -
Re: pretty cool...couldn't think of another title...
It is an inside joke. But there isn't much to get but the fact that it means "oh hello." Last year in Civics, me and my freind just got really ...
Mar 28, 2005 -
Re: pretty cool...couldn't think of another title...
It means "oh Hello." Long story on how that was created, but that's a story for another day...
Mar 28, 2005 -
Re: pretty cool...couldn't think of another title...
...oh...you got my hopes up...
Mar 28, 2005 -
Re: This would be so much easier if I was actually interesting..
Sorry Sarah but Florida is still better although we have the most rednecks in America! Thanks i didn't want my real name on the internet. Ok talk to you guys ...
Mar 28, 2005 -
Re: pretty cool...couldn't think of another title...
You actually understand what it means???!!!!
Mar 28, 2005 -
Re: The Pixie Girl
Why are you talking about bra sizes??? SSSSHHHHHH ... let 'um talk!
Mar 28, 2005 -
Re: pretty cool...couldn't think of another title...
Yup! :D ... :) ... :( ... :twisted:
Mar 28, 2005 -
Re: My Greeting now my Goodbye
You think there's Rednecks in your state? Try living in Alabama ...
Mar 27, 2005 -
Re: pretty cool...couldn't think of another title...
This is pretty cool. In my house, there is a statue of Buddha and the virgin Mary in the same room. In my yard, there is a small stutue of ...
Mar 27, 2005 -
Re: My Greeting now my Goodbye
Wow ... I'm not really sure how to respond to that. Um ... wow ... heh heh ... All I can really do is be thankful, I guess. Wow ... ...
Mar 23, 2005
