User avatar

ohhewwo

  • Lounge, The Re: Names

    Harrison Yeager Smith I go by Yeager. I've got three last names!

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your IQ?

    So are you saying, Nate, that 140 is too high or too low for your sister?

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Soundtrack of Music

    1-Son et Lumiere- The Mars Volta 2-Inertiati ESP- The Mars Volta (Both of those have to go together) 3-Eriatarka-the Mars Volta 4-Yellow Ledbetter-Pearl Jam 5-A Love Supreme-John Coltrane 6-Little Lil

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    But as for smoking cannabis, i am way more excepting. I know it's bad for you too, but its not as addictive. And you can a lot more out of ...

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The artist game (musician)

    Okay ... sigh ... I would honestly post hear, and be a devout poster of this thread, BUT I'M TOO MUCH OF AN IDIOT TO KNOW HOW TO POST PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Comic Books and Manga

    Yeah, Evangelion gets really, reeeeeeeeeeeally disturbing, especially, "The End of Evangelion", a movie.

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'M NOT A NUMBER I'M A FREEMAN!!!

    What he's trying to say is that he feels misunderstood. Which he should after that.

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Comic Books and Manga

    I used to be into American comic books (Marvel kicks DC's ass!). But then my brother and I got into Manga. Good stuff. Naruto Neon Genesis Evangelion Shaman King The ...

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Double the Discrimination

    Yeah, I think both Qi and Incandescence are both right. If it is true, then, hell yeah, "start a revolution!" But, if not, forget about it, and ... um ... ...

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Young Fantasy Writers?

    Yep, thats about it. Although ohhewwo could always be right. I can't believe thats what actually happened with you and Daniel. You had all the right reasons to delete your ...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What type of killer are you?

    Yeah ... Us protectors sortof got jipped on the picture. Look at that and see what I'm talkin' about. I wanted a, sick, disturbed assassin ninja sword guy...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Young Fantasy Writers?

    Maybe this guy's a sci-fi writer that hates fantasy ... yeeeeaaah ...

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Homestar Runner and other amazing Flash sites.

    Oh yeah and you should check out http://www.albinoblacksheep.com. Do you use flash or do you just watch it? its pretty difficult but sooo fun Albinoblacksheep rocks. *Schfifty Five* :D

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    Yeah, sometimes I wear it. No joke. I wore it at my bands last gig. It's kind of a rocker kind of thing, if strait guys do it. I also ...

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post a photo (not necessarily of you)

    If you can tell me how to put a picture on here, then I'd love to. But until then, I will commence to beat my computer with a baseball bat!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...

    Apr 5, 2005


Marge, it takes two to lie. One to lie and one to listen.
— Homer Simpson