User avatar

ohhewwo

  • Lounge, The Re: tattoos and piercings

    That's cool. I don't have any piercings, and I don't really want any. My brother's friend want's to get the skin, or it may be cartlage, between his thumb and ...

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    pfff, Muse. Muse vs. The String Cheese Incedent (oh yeah. Hippie jam music... 8) )

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Guitar Tabs

    "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" - Green Day The easiest song I've ever played. Just ask Chevy/Morgan too. ... that's because it's freakin' GREENDAY, man. Most of their songs (especially the ...

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What kind of weird, inbred dog are you?

    Oh, that's crazy! Me too! Komondors unite!

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Dionaea House...

    ... ... ? ...

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: 1930's theatre

    Back then, there were no "gangstas..." Just "gangst ers " ... There's a difference. Duh!

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Oh, come on, man! The Beatles versus their own front man a few years later? Well, I gotta go with just Lennon Okay, Lennon solo vs. McCartney Solo

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Satan on turtle's back

    Y'know - I've always been curious about this... But why does Satan have a goat's head/horns, goat's legs, a forked tail, is a lovely red colour and a carries pitchfork? ...

    Apr 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Foo Fighters Sinatra just gets really old eventually. Foo Fighters vs. Nirvana (oh yeah 8) Dave Grohl rocks)

    Apr 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    I wouldn't want to be addicted to something if I was over 100.

    Apr 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Past Lives

    The weird thing about my deja vu is that it happens after the event I remember already happening. I'll be like, "Wait, I remember seeing that one scene in that ...

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: TAX DAY!

    I just hate tax day because of all the bitching that starts goin on with adults. You're so annoying, Nate! just kiddin kind of

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Names

    Wow, that's hot. ...

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Past Lives

    I'm not sure that I remember any of my past lives, if I've had any. But I had many recurring and vivid dreams as a kid. Many were surreal and ...

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is Your Kid a Goth?

    :P I didn't count! :P Some of those just pissed me off, some of them were freakin' hilarious, and some of them were just plain stupid. On the back of ...

    Apr 15, 2005


A poet is, before anything else, a person who is passionately in love with language.
— W.H. Auden