User avatar

ohhewwo

  • Randomosity Re: really long random words

    ... You do know that we're gonna be the only ones on this thread, right?

    May 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Anyone play RuneScape?

    Yw, I'm not really concerned with what my brother's "combat" is on Runescape, so I'm not sure.

    May 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Anyone play RuneScape?

    I played off and on throughout fifth and sixth grade. I think the big upgrade messed it up. Yeah, it was cooler, but it didn't feel like runescape, you know? ...

    May 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: really long random words

    oddmkasjidndjfksieqmkewkldsfisjrewopfkovofb9roewiofdiosjgroiteorpgfdig its that feeling you get when you can't decide between soup or salad at the Olive Garden 69 letters one number Beat that, DQ!

    May 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Freewriting

    Me too. I can go from, like, Satanic thoughts to a five page thesis on plastic bags.

    May 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Freewriting

    Yeah, that happens, but that's sort of what's supposed to happen in free writes. All of your ideas are supposed to go down without thought. You can't stop writing until ...

    May 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: PIGEONS!

    Yeah, it runs in my family. We run a gourmet road kill restaraunt.

    May 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What inspired you to start writing?

    Yeah, I have so many unfinished stories from my childhood, too.

    May 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: PIGEONS!

    Sometimes .... I kill pigeonsthere I said it! I admit it! I do sometimes kill pigeons, but only for survival purposes!

    May 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    [quote="areida07"]Aww... I can't wait to be a mother! Well, not that I want to be anytime too soon... LOL... but the thought of carrying another life inside my body is ...

    May 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    Lol! Well, I'm sure you won't want to hear this, but it depends on the girl. Personally, I like poetry, flowers, a guy who can make me laugh at his ...

    May 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Wal Mart

    Hey, I say it's just freakin' WalMart, and no one cares about WalMart!

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Genesis (both before Phil Collins sung and after) Genesis vs. Wide Spread Panic (c'mon, Hippie Jam Music, pull through!)

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What religion are you?

    Heres where i have a problem, it seems like you think its totally ok to rip on wicca, the condemn it and make fun of it, but doing so to ...

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What religion are you?

    Worshiping idols as a Muslim (and I think in Hinduism) was banned long, LONG ago. I'm not sure about any other religions, though. I'm not Christian, so I may be ...

    Apr 28, 2005


As long as you don't find out about my other, way worse, crimes- I'm fine.
— MrytleJinn