User avatar

ohhewwo

  • Randomosity Re: I WIN!!

    I think I'm suppossed to eat it, actually. Hold on just a second ... ... ...Yeah that's definitely not what I'm supposed to do. Oh! I get it! Its a ...

    May 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I WIN!!

    Oh yeah, and the piece is "Blessing." Its in romantic fiction if anyone wants to check it out.

    May 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I WIN!!

    Um, I think I win $75. Not sure though. But I do get a strangely shaped piece of blue fabric. I'm not sure what its for, though ...

    May 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I WIN!!

    I won a statewide writing contest. Yay. Of course how hard can it be to win a statewide writing competition in Alabama.

    May 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone like old-school games?

    I love the more fecent games, but whenever I get I chance, I'll choose some SNES over anything. That machine is the shiznit.

    May 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I Hate American Idol

    Yeah, I'll vouch for opera. My dad and I listen to it occasionaly. I was in fact gonna go to Aida, but we couldn't get tickets. And it's not like ...

    May 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Bit confused

    Ic could have something to do with the fact that you have 10974 points as of now. Just maybe .

    May 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Geez, it's like a 2 by 1 picture, you can barely tell what he even looks like.

    May 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: PIGEONS!

    No, emotion less, that's Fear Factor And, DQ, I don't think that you have the right to just speak right out for me. For your information, I do not kill ...

    May 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Precious Doe (four-year-old murder)(kinda gross)

    Okla. Mom Charged in Girl's Decapitation Thursday, May 5, 2005 4:38 PM EDT The Associated Press By MATT SEDENSKY For four years, she was known only as Precious Doe, a ...

    May 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Freewriting

    ... :-s ... I'm sorry, what was that?

    May 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: PIGEONS!

    I don't hate them either, like I said, I do it completely for survival purposes.

    May 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    Hey sorry to interupt, but this is a funny picture to me, so I thought I'd show it.

    May 4, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Like The New Changes?

    The organization is much better. All the other stuff I could kind of care less about, but, yeah, I don't mind 'em.

    May 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: really long random words

    There's not enough vowels in the arabic alphabet to make up for the 21 consonants that remain. Every syllable in a word has to have at least one vowel. There's ...

    May 4, 2005


Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen.
— Leonardo da Vinci