User avatar

ohhewwo

  • Lounge, The Re: anyone ever heard of head automatica?

    I just googled 'em, and their pretty cool. I might have to check them out. The only thing I don't like is the lead singer's voice ...

    May 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: local dialect phrases/words

    I've been saying "That's hot," since before I knew who Paris Hilton was. She didn't invent it. ... Not that I did, but she didn't either.

    May 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Star Wars fans i have thought of a new weapon.

    All the vibro weapons are solids, though, like normal swords.

    May 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: POST MORE MATERIAL/CRIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I agree, this site is just getting too big. Yeah, I miss the old days, when there were just, like a few hundred people.

    May 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Star Wars fans i have thought of a new weapon.

    ... So, it's like a like light saber , only it's a trident ... Well, how about the light axe , and the light halberd , and the light bow ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Music and influence

    Yeah, I'm just puttin' in my two cents here. Music definitely influences feeling, but I think one would have to be pretty unstable to let lyrics get so much to ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: POST MORE MATERIAL/CRIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Which is why I loathe comments like, "OMG! ThIs ThE mOsT wOnDeRfUl WoRk EvEr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" LOL! ThAt'S fUnNy!!! :wink:

    May 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: POST MORE MATERIAL/CRIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Plus, this site is too big to make a differance. I for one tried to make a Editors Usergroup, but I failed in the process. Yeah, well not many have ...

    May 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Bullies you're either one our get bullied by one

    Oh yeah, Aniar? Well [another contradiction!]. Take that! Hey, people can be bullies and be bullied. I know a few people that do.

    May 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: POST MORE MATERIAL/CRIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    "I will if you will?" I don't recall saying that, and if that can be interpreted from my little soapbox drama, then I didn't mean that. The point is, I'm ...

    May 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: POST MORE MATERIAL/CRIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    In the olden days, when ever I clicked on the the button that says "Read unanswered posts," there would ussually be about five or six new pieces I could choose ...

    May 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    Tell you what, whoever hits it big first has to host the party. If it's Jack, then we could all go to England! wOOt!! :mrgreen: Plus he'd be paying for ...

    May 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I WIN!!

    ... Yeah, all I got out of that was "poor, fun, home made, and blow up." I'll just interperet that how I see fit. ... Whatever. Why would I even ...

    May 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I WIN!!

    *ppfff* Home made flamethrower? Hell no, I'm using a real one.

    May 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I WIN!!

    ... no wait, it's not a tie. It's clearly an action figure, with kung-fu grip.

    May 18, 2005


Steps to enlightenment brighten the way, but the steps are steep. Take them one at a time.
— Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice)