User avatar

ohhewwo

  • Randomosity Re: Did you know this?

    fun fact: the sperm whale has the greatest penis in existence, 5m (!) the gorilla's is only 5cm (so dont pay attention to stupid movies) and the komodo dragon has ...

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Girls

    Haha. Joe Dirt. Thaaaat's a good'n.

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Where did you get your sn and siggy?

    My screen name came from this thing my and friend and I did in fourth period last year. We would write this comic in our free time (which we had ...

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: fighting

    I don't really think that many people on this site would consider joining. Most of us come from fairly nice homes, right? But then again, that might not influence someone ...

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self Harm

    Alright, I obviously have not put anything into this thread, and I don't really plan to, but, this is really bothering me, so I'll just say it. This might have ...

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: "Hot Guys" and "Hot Girls" threads

    Yes, I would rather have girls masturbating to images of "hot" guys rather than going out and getting pregnant...but why? Why do you have to look at guys to initiate ...

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Yay! This thread is back! :D Zeppelin vs. Wheat (Two totally different groups, but, hey!)

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Where'd you see it last?

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Plans for The Summer of 2005?

    All I plan to do is hang out and jam with my friends. 8) And maybe make a little cash from my uncle. Stealing- ... - :lol: I mean woooorking ...

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Steaming Chicks

    I don't know ... this CECA looks a little masculine for my taste.

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Teen Still Missing in Aruba(She went to my brother's school)

    This girl went to my brother's high school. Alabama Teen Still Missing in Aruba Friday, June 3, 2005 8:19 AM EDT The Associated Press By MICHAEL NORTON Natalee Holloway disappeared ...

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: So long everyone....

    ARVY?! If you leave who's going to inform us on Macedonian culture?! WHO-O?! ...we could get a Macedonian robot! Yeah! I mean... WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LEAVE!? You're awesome, ...

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: My Custom Rank

    Well, I was thinking about making mine "Jesus H. Christ," but I figured some people might not enjoy that, ya know?

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's in your CD player?

    The Mars Volta-Francis the Mute. That's just a kick-ass album. But you have to listen to it actively, all the way through to truly enjoy it.

    May 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Martial Artists

    ... You're kidding, right?

    May 25, 2005


People ask if I ever experience writer's block and I just have to laugh... that's my default position.
— Aaron Sorkin