User avatar

ohhewwo

  • Randomosity Re: Wierd images in my mind

    No it wasn't a dream, that's the thing. And i think it can be spelled wierd and weird, spell check accepts both. Well spell check's just always right, isn't it? ...

    Mar 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: M&Ms All Taste the Same, Okay?

    Hey, all you little M&M racists just need to shut up! . . . just kiddin'.

    Mar 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The right religion

    are you agreeing with me bobo, or disagreeing...'cause that's what I just said

    Mar 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The right religion

    Ok, I haven't read through this whole strand of posts, but I pesonally think that if you have a religion that you are very devoutly focused on, you need to ...

    Mar 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Jet Jet vs The Mars Volta

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Plato SUCKS

    So says the kid who has not read Plato or had "The Allegory of the Cave" crammed down his throat. Hey, man, I'm just sayin'. Maybe I'll understand what y'all ...

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Please critique "Demon" !!!!!!!!!!!!!

    K I'll be sure to do dat

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Please critique "Demon" !!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Uh, yeah, that'd be awesome if someone would crit my last entry to the action\adventure fantasy section. It's like, four of five pragraphs long, and it's been there since the ...

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Plato SUCKS

    I've got a feeling that most of the people here that hate him don't truly understand him. I haven't read any of his work, but most people hate what they ...

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Mars Volta - Frances the Mute

    THE MARS VOLTA IS FREAKIN' AWESOME!!! I haven't heard much of Francis , but Deloused in the Comatorium is AMAZING. It's about a man who falls into a coma, and ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do Not Post Here Unless

    I'm drinkin' black coffee. That's right! At 12:20 in the morning on a school night ... Wow I am so cool ... just kiddin' ... but I am drinkin' black ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Hitchhikers Guide Movie. Good or Bad

    Um... You really should've put this in a different forum, like somewhere in the welcome section. But the movie looks good ... I've never read the books

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What do you use when writing?

    Okay, niteowl, apparently your last post was published, like, a split second before mine . . . traitor . . . :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil:

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What do you use when writing?

    I voted pencil, although I use, pencils, pens, and keyboards. I usually write poems first on paper, then type them. If I have a good story idea, I write it ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What do you think of the Dynamic Avatars?

    Yeah . . . Hey, wait! How do the glasses on the avatars stay on if there is no nose to support them?! Anyway, what's the point of having noses ...

    Mar 18, 2005


Not many will ever really understand you / That doesn't mean you aren't worth understanding
— Quillfeather