User avatar

ohhewwo

  • Lounge, The Re: Speak!

    I are not needin' no speekin' help.

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Microsoft Word

    ...wow...you're my hero...you are the Font Master *bows down* ... that was weird. I'm used to Word, because we use it at my school. What I hate more ie WordPerfect. ...

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Well, it's hard to tell, seeing as the picture's kinda blurry. Actually, and this isn't bs, you are pretty, at least with a thick layer of fog and haze over ...

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    You know this is a really really tough decision, because, frankly, hated them both. And I'm not just saying that because one's a boy band and one's nu metal, I'm ...

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    :-s :wink: :D Heehee ... Jack looks like a total stoner ... Heehee :roll:

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Satan on turtle's back

    I see not my lor- ... I mean enemy ... on that turtle's shell. But I do see a dragon!

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Equal rights for homosexuals

    Well, you could say the same if Qi had said that the first human was male. It wouldn't matter what the first human being's gender was. Eventually, a male had ...

    Mar 27, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Favorite Genre

    I freakin' love Salvatore. He is such an amazing writer.

    Mar 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Japanese town pays women to have third child

    Wow, but I thought the goverment banned woman for having more than one children? Why pay them? I wanna get payed that much for having a baby! Thats it! Im ...

    Mar 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Satan on turtle's back

    You know what that means . . . Satan lives right underneath Indiana.

    Mar 27, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Favorite Genre

    Anything with violence, blood, guns, corruption, evil, explosions, fire, death, flesh-eating zombies, drugs, rotting corpses, and any otherwise bad, disgusting, illegal, terrible, corrupting things is

    Mar 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Wierd images in my mind

    Well you know what I've told you about drugs!!! Share them with me!!! Geez!!! just kiddin' :wink:

    Mar 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The right religion

    Of course, one can use the Quran or the Torah, as they both are very closely related to the Bible. The Quran goes on further in time past the Bible.

    Mar 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I like pie

    Hamster pie is, like, undoubtedly the best pie ever discovered by Marsians. It's almost as revolutional as the invention of fire!!!!!!!!!!!! And, by the way, I speak Rhinoceros, Flamingo, and ...

    Mar 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I like pie

    I like pie. I have strong feelings for pie. Maybe someday I'll marry pie, and we can have little pie children runnin' around.

    Mar 22, 2005


I can't understand why people are frightened by new ideas. I'm frightened of old ones.
— John Cage