User avatar

ohhewwo

  • Lyrics Re: hand in hand - a graduation song

    This didn't really take my breath away. I mean I know how graduation's feel and how bittersweet goodbyes are, but I couldn't seem to feel it in this. However, a ...

    May 9, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: a thank you

    You really got your message out with this one. Nice job. The only thing that I don't like is how you ended this. It was too ... well I'm not ...

    May 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Bit confused

    Ic could have something to do with the fact that you have 10974 points as of now. Just maybe .

    May 6, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Doodles (+13 for intro post)

    I was sittin' there in fifth period, not really listening to the lecture, and doodling on the back of some notes. And that's when it occurred to me: I doodle ...

    May 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Geez, it's like a 2 by 1 picture, you can barely tell what he even looks like.

    May 6, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Masochism/Warmth (13+)

    Just for the record, this was my brother. He probably won't ever post again, but, whatever. Yeah, sometimes I agree with him, sometimes I don't. He can be a real ...

    May 6, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dreams of Technicolor and old flannel

    This is my favorite so far of your material. It reminded me of lyrics from a The Mars Volta song. (which is good to remind me of) Soooo ... what ...

    May 6, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Because of You (I'm a new Member)

    Okay, when someone hears "I walk this lonely road," what dose one who has listened to a radio even just once almost instantly think. ... :idea: :P *Gasp* could it ...

    May 6, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Shes giving up

    Oh yeah, and If ever you get access to any recording equipment, it'd be cool if you posted some of your music on a website. You know, like Pure Volume ...

    May 6, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Shes giving up

    Okay, yeah, I can dig the lyrics. Nice work. But I should suggest just one thing to you. A bridge. It needs a bridge. The same two things ove and ...

    May 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: PIGEONS!

    No, emotion less, that's Fear Factor And, DQ, I don't think that you have the right to just speak right out for me. For your information, I do not kill ...

    May 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Precious Doe (four-year-old murder)(kinda gross)

    Okla. Mom Charged in Girl's Decapitation Thursday, May 5, 2005 4:38 PM EDT The Associated Press By MATT SEDENSKY For four years, she was known only as Precious Doe, a ...

    May 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Freewriting

    ... :-s ... I'm sorry, what was that?

    May 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: PIGEONS!

    I don't hate them either, like I said, I do it completely for survival purposes.

    May 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Hey! Hoohoohahaha!

    Welcome and such. We like this place. We aren't Nate's slaves. We swear.

    May 4, 2005


Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray.
— Rumi