User avatar

ohhewwo

  • Randomosity Re: I WIN!!

    *ppfff* Home made flamethrower? Hell no, I'm using a real one.

    May 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Likes to misinterpret my posts.

    May 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I WIN!!

    ... no wait, it's not a tie. It's clearly an action figure, with kung-fu grip.

    May 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Likes to point out when people are pointing out people being obvious.

    May 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I WIN!!

    I think I'm suppossed to eat it, actually. Hold on just a second ... ... ...Yeah that's definitely not what I'm supposed to do. Oh! I get it! Its a ...

    May 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I WIN!!

    Oh yeah, and the piece is "Blessing." Its in romantic fiction if anyone wants to check it out.

    May 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I WIN!!

    Um, I think I win $75. Not sure though. But I do get a strangely shaped piece of blue fabric. I'm not sure what its for, though ...

    May 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I WIN!!

    I won a statewide writing contest. Yay. Of course how hard can it be to win a statewide writing competition in Alabama.

    May 18, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Oceans and Broken Branches

    Pretty good. Not particularly haunting, or anything, but I liked it. I especially liked the line(s) about the boys with dry tears.

    May 18, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: rambling flyers -- P13 for content

    I like this one a lot. I liked the way you named characters and described them. ... Which was the whole poem, but, I like it! Were these people real ...

    May 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone like old-school games?

    I love the more fecent games, but whenever I get I chance, I'll choose some SNES over anything. That machine is the shiznit.

    May 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I Hate American Idol

    Yeah, I'll vouch for opera. My dad and I listen to it occasionaly. I was in fact gonna go to Aida, but we couldn't get tickets. And it's not like ...

    May 11, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Playground Anthology

    Hey, if you don't mind, could you just show the first chapter for now? Because us at YWS tend to get discouraged with looooooooooooooong works. You'll learn that quickly. Oh ...

    May 11, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: This Life

    Yeah, I can tell you didn't put too much into the actual poem. ... At least I hope you didn't. 8-[ You can lose the "u." The playful AOL lingo ...

    May 9, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: A Moth Fluttered In

    This was interesting. Good in some ways, not so good in others. First, the title. Really, "Unrequited Love" is just way to familiar to my ears. I think that you ...

    May 9, 2005


He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how.
— Fredrich Nietzche (Philosopher)