User avatar

ohhewwo

  • Randomosity Re: POST MORE MATERIAL/CRIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Which is why I loathe comments like, "OMG! ThIs ThE mOsT wOnDeRfUl WoRk EvEr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" LOL! ThAt'S fUnNy!!! :wink:

    May 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: POST MORE MATERIAL/CRIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Plus, this site is too big to make a differance. I for one tried to make a Editors Usergroup, but I failed in the process. Yeah, well not many have ...

    May 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Bullies you're either one our get bullied by one

    Oh yeah, Aniar? Well [another contradiction!]. Take that! Hey, people can be bullies and be bullied. I know a few people that do.

    May 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: POST MORE MATERIAL/CRIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    "I will if you will?" I don't recall saying that, and if that can be interpreted from my little soapbox drama, then I didn't mean that. The point is, I'm ...

    May 20, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Their is a ghost on my back

    Okay, the poem was good, it just didn't flow well. I think you should break some of the lines up. They're all really uneven. Like, It watches me it sees ...

    May 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!!

    Yeah, food is good for computers. Try some haggis on the video card, and maybe some moldy sausage ground into the keyboard.

    May 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Is starring in a very odd show!

    May 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: POST MORE MATERIAL/CRIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    In the olden days, when ever I clicked on the the button that says "Read unanswered posts," there would ussually be about five or six new pieces I could choose ...

    May 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    Tell you what, whoever hits it big first has to host the party. If it's Jack, then we could all go to England! wOOt!! :mrgreen: Plus he'd be paying for ...

    May 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!!

    The obvios solution is to beat it with a baseball bat. Geez, why didn't you try that, stupid! If that dosen't work, hit yourself over the head with a baseball ...

    May 18, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Une image d'art

    Come on Chevy, it's CL, it has to be French with her. Anyway, this was just as awesome as your others. For some reason, I really love the second line ...

    May 18, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: End of Eternal Sadness, Rebirth of Hope

    Read DQ's "End of all Hope, Beginning of Eternal Sadness," before this, if you haven't already. I kind of just wrote this, but, whatever. He awakens And his grief is ...

    May 18, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: End of all Hope, Beginning of Eternal Sadness

    Yeah, it was kind of too literal for me. Most of it was to, you know, vernacular, and a little bland. It just needs some touching up. Nice work over ...

    May 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    No, I like to play off of peoples posts at the risk of people continually doing the same thing I did forever and ever. ^ Likes ham.

    May 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I WIN!!

    ... Yeah, all I got out of that was "poor, fun, home made, and blow up." I'll just interperet that how I see fit. ... Whatever. Why would I even ...

    May 18, 2005


I didn't want to slow time, I just wanted to make a little rock.
— MomoMajesty's brother