User avatar

ohhewwo

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Vision In Black Nail Polish [need guys opinion]

    I really liked this piece. I kept wanting to get to the end. In the good way, of course. I was disappointed when the end didn't get to the date. ...

    May 30, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Believe It - Prologue

    This writing is good. The sentence structure, etc. But the story went really, really slowly. It didn't go anywhere. Basically, it was boring. The only thing that made me want ...

    May 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's in your CD player?

    The Mars Volta-Francis the Mute. That's just a kick-ass album. But you have to listen to it actively, all the way through to truly enjoy it.

    May 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Martial Artists

    ... You're kidding, right?

    May 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: anyone ever heard of head automatica?

    I just googled 'em, and their pretty cool. I might have to check them out. The only thing I don't like is the lead singer's voice ...

    May 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: local dialect phrases/words

    I've been saying "That's hot," since before I knew who Paris Hilton was. She didn't invent it. ... Not that I did, but she didn't either.

    May 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ is probably right.

    May 23, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Maybe

    Yeah, it sounds just like every other teenager-written song ever. It needs something else. It's to ... you know, "so what?" you could say. Again, it just sounds like everything ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Werewolf of LA

    Okay, first of all, you really need to make your posts readable. It sounds like total jiberish when read aloud. Also, this is probably best fit in the "About the ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Star Wars fans i have thought of a new weapon.

    All the vibro weapons are solids, though, like normal swords.

    May 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: POST MORE MATERIAL/CRIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I agree, this site is just getting too big. Yeah, I miss the old days, when there were just, like a few hundred people.

    May 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Star Wars fans i have thought of a new weapon.

    ... So, it's like a like light saber , only it's a trident ... Well, how about the light axe , and the light halberd , and the light bow ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Music and influence

    Yeah, I'm just puttin' in my two cents here. Music definitely influences feeling, but I think one would have to be pretty unstable to let lyrics get so much to ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Golden Strata: Chapter 1 /P

    Aniar, you do realize that on the home page it said in big letters "DO NOT POINT OUT GRAMMATICAL ERRORS?" Just checking.

    May 23, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Golden Strata: Chapter 1 /P

    This ... was really good. I could feel the emptiness of this planet. The intro was beautiful. It described this unfamiliar universe in such a way that it made me ...

    May 23, 2005


"Honestly, I think the world is going to end bloody. But it doesn't mean we shouldn't fight. We do have choices."
— Dean Winchester