User avatar

ohhewwo

  • Writing Tips Re: I need names!!

    A thing I do for fantasy is this: type random consonants. then fill in places with vowels. Mogykdormm Iwyniceev Objunian Those are some I just now did! They sound kinda ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Writers Block

    Yeah, writer's block sucks ... so does artist's block. If you listen to music, then try listening to different music. I highly reccomend The Mars Volta ... I've gotten tons ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Blessing

    This is something I did for a creative writing class. I grew to like it a lot. The characters are based on my self and my friends and family. As ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Just A Tragic Flaw

    I could relate in that I know how it feels to not be able to tell some one something you need them to know. I'm also a day dreamer, as ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Your Smoke

    Yeah I really liked. It was kind of poetic, you know? I could really see the "clouds of smoke." Well done.

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    either go to your profile and scrol down to the bottom, or look to the left of the home screen to where it says 'dsnamic avatar.' That'l get you to ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Saddest Ending Ever

    I like it. I didn't really get all of it, though, but that was just because I was destracted while reading it. I love the idea of going back to ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey, ya'll 'll probably think I'm *prepare for low self confidence comment* stupid for this, but how do I get an avatar?

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Wow!!! Thank you for that incredibly generous offer!!!

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Death At Love's Sight (P.G Rating)

    Yeah, the story was pretty rushed and inconsistant. The bassis was pretty cool, but, you know, I just didn't ... you know, feel it ... I think it needs some ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    That's cool, man. I'm into manga and anime.

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: New Story!(chapter one)

    I want more now!!! The idea is really awesome. But I don't know what ya'll 'r talkin' about with the 3rd and 1st person stuff. Isn't an omnipitent (I don't ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey, I'm new. Ya'll can call me Yeager. I just joined, and eveyone seems pretty nice. I'll be lookin' forward to reading everyone's stories here. I write poetry and short ...

    Mar 15, 2005


If you have a dream, you have a duty to make it come true.
— Marco Pierre White