User avatar

ohhewwo

  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Nameless

    What an interesting story. I've always loved those stories that kind of have that conspiracy feel to them. I'd like to see more. I personally wouldn't have an idea of ...

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Blessing

    Thanks a lot. I thought I'd never get a post.

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Cars and Guitars (and Writing) are Practically My Life

    I am a devout musician. I play rock and jazz guitar (lead and rythm), drums, many keyed instruments (piano, marimba, etc.), and I used to play cello. I'll be looking ...

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Untitled *suggestions needed*

    Thanks for the replies. That was just something I wrote a while back. Just kinda writing thoughts.

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: something to have fun with

    Those are all really cool ideas. I think actually (now) there should be a small cast of characters just exploring a planet and somehow get stranded, or something. And to ...

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Need Help... No Title Yet

    I trained to be lumberjack one time. A :twisted: demon :twisted: lumberjack!!! It sucked. Can doors be made of metal...?

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    but nowit wont freakinWORK!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Live (Presidents of the US are just so ... lump ...) Live vs Pearl Jam

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: The Hypno-Anti-Writer's Block (ha ha)

    Wow that's pretty interesting. I'll have to try that some time.

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: something to have fun with

    cool. post some ideas.

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: White Bandit

    . . . can an arm be decapitated? (para.8)

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: something to have fun with

    Yeah, I noticed that there aren't a lot of sci-fi stories here, so I got this idea that everyone will probably think is stupid. Anyway, I thought maybe we could ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Apocalypse Of Indecision

    You are amazing. Very poetic. It requires good thought to read and write a piece like that. Incredible. Well done.

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Untitled *suggestions needed*

    The breath of life love touches his parched lips Liberates his soul from its painful burdenful shakles his task master The end of his life his soul born anew What ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What do you think of the Dynamic Avatars?

    They've been up and running for a little more than a week now, but what do you think of the dynamic avatars? Also, do you think they are encouraging reviews ...

    Mar 15, 2005


Alakazam BIOS discography Philadelphia à la disco [...] Nitrogen! I.E. polyester Garfunkle'n Garfield!
— John West (The Frugal Wizard's Handbook for Surviving Medieval England by Brandon Sanderson)