User avatar

ohhewwo

  • Lounge, The Re: Hitchhikers Guide Movie. Good or Bad

    Um... You really should've put this in a different forum, like somewhere in the welcome section. But the movie looks good ... I've never read the books

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Um . . . yeah, Red? . . . uh, I don't have your present yet because . . . um . . . because I ordered it off the ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What do you use when writing?

    Okay, niteowl, apparently your last post was published, like, a split second before mine . . . traitor . . . :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil:

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What do you use when writing?

    I voted pencil, although I use, pencils, pens, and keyboards. I usually write poems first on paper, then type them. If I have a good story idea, I write it ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What do you think of the Dynamic Avatars?

    Yeah . . . Hey, wait! How do the glasses on the avatars stay on if there is no nose to support them?! Anyway, what's the point of having noses ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Enlightenment

    Haha thanks for the crit. It is Buddhism. I don't really like it. I even sort of think that it was a waste of time to write. It was too ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Hadchak-plz read and crit

    I liked it. Is it a sort of Shanarra-like tale, where it used to be like the present, but then it turns fantasic?

    Mar 18, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Some kind of Wonderful. 13+

    I like it. Is that it, or will it continue? You portrayed the main character very well. She was very well developed. Dose Lee play guitar? Is that why his ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Demon Chapter I (needs new title-please read!!!)

    This is based on a theory I have of Hell. It's in the Action Fantasy section because it just has'nt gotten to the action yet. The crosshairs fixed themselves upon ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: something to have fun with

    ok here it is

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Enlightenment

    As he stood on the verge of enlightenment He gazed out at his memories, at what he had seen before And remembered his disturbed essence of self Her body had ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Memorising Poems

    It was okay. It sort of seemed ... well I can't describ how it seemed, but i can tell you that what I mean isn't bad, nor good. I think ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Epistemology

    It required too much thought. There were to many double (perhaps even triple, I was too confused to know) negatives. I had to read every line at least four or ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You're still here

    Very good. The way it was said was easy to understand, and well put. But it was rather vernacular (I don't know if that's an adjective or a noun, but ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: something to have fun with

    My e-mail isnt up right now, but I'll tell it to y'all when I get myself registered again (which will be in a day or so tops).

    Mar 18, 2005


It's like being in love, discovering your best friend.
— Elizabeth Wein, Code Name Verity