User avatar

ohhewwo

  • Other Poetry Re: Silent Battlefield

    The last two warriors gazed at what they had done The bodies lie on the grass as numerous as the green blades themselves The dying weapons bore flecks of maroon ...

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Dying...revised.

    It's a good piece, but I don't know how to help you with your ending. The only thing that I can suggest is to take out the last two lines. ...

    Mar 21, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hourglass

    It sort of confused me ... but, then again, maybe I was destracted, or something. Is the character who's speaking the person that Jeremy and the character's parents parents are ...

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Demon Chapter I (needs new title-please read!!!)

    The tripod isn't like a huge video camera tripod . . . it's like . . . eight inches off the ground, tops. Just something to hold the weapon up, ...

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Please critique "Demon" !!!!!!!!!!!!!

    K I'll be sure to do dat

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Please critique "Demon" !!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Uh, yeah, that'd be awesome if someone would crit my last entry to the action\adventure fantasy section. It's like, four of five pragraphs long, and it's been there since the ...

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Journey (New name) Chapter One

    Pretty interesting. What happened to Kila, the mother, after the baby was born? Did she disappear from the magic or something, or did she just die? In the eighth paragraph, ...

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Plato SUCKS

    I've got a feeling that most of the people here that hate him don't truly understand him. I haven't read any of his work, but most people hate what they ...

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    I don't know if I'm still new or not , but I have't had a tunic since Nate changed the format of choosing the options for your avatar. But my ...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Romantic Novels Re: Love is Only the Beginning: Chapter One

    Not bad. There are a few places where a comma could be used. And at some point in the chapter, you said "matter-of-fact", instead of "matter-of-fact ly ." There were ...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: It's About

    Good song, and i'm pretty sure it's spelt morpheine. I'm pretty sure it's spelled " spelled"

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Mars Volta - Frances the Mute

    THE MARS VOLTA IS FREAKIN' AWESOME!!! I haven't heard much of Francis , but Deloused in the Comatorium is AMAZING. It's about a man who falls into a coma, and ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Forgotten Lands:Chapter 1

    It's an interesting story. Very creative and original, although I don't know what emma is talking about with the plot. The actual writing was rather . . . plain, though. ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do Not Post Here Unless

    I'm drinkin' black coffee. That's right! At 12:20 in the morning on a school night ... Wow I am so cool ... just kiddin' ... but I am drinkin' black ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: damned angel

    Pretty cool. I think you need to put in an adjective describing the angel, just for rythmic purposes, in the next to last line. You need some sort of filler ...

    Mar 18, 2005


Never express yourself more clearly than you are able to think.
— Niels Bohr