User avatar

ohhewwo

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self Harm

    Alright, I obviously have not put anything into this thread, and I don't really plan to, but, this is really bothering me, so I'll just say it. This might have ...

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: "Hot Guys" and "Hot Girls" threads

    Yes, I would rather have girls masturbating to images of "hot" guys rather than going out and getting pregnant...but why? Why do you have to look at guys to initiate ...

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Yay! This thread is back! :D Zeppelin vs. Wheat (Two totally different groups, but, hey!)

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Where'd you see it last?

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: You are my raincoat love caffeine...

    This was really interesting, CL. It reflected your poetry greatly, but still was something of it's own. The title was interesting, as well. It made a little more since after ...

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: No Job too Small (part one of two)

    This is not a word I use often, nor is it often welcome to me as a complement, but this was "cute." It was very creative. I'm sure that you ...

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: baguette

    I really like the style you used for this. Very "talky," but not vernacular, you know. The first line got me on this one. It was really interesting. This was ...

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Plans for The Summer of 2005?

    All I plan to do is hang out and jam with my friends. 8) And maybe make a little cash from my uncle. Stealing- ... - :lol: I mean woooorking ...

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Steaming Chicks

    I don't know ... this CECA looks a little masculine for my taste.

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Teen Still Missing in Aruba(She went to my brother's school)

    This girl went to my brother's high school. Alabama Teen Still Missing in Aruba Friday, June 3, 2005 8:19 AM EDT The Associated Press By MICHAEL NORTON Natalee Holloway disappeared ...

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: So long everyone....

    ARVY?! If you leave who's going to inform us on Macedonian culture?! WHO-O?! ...we could get a Macedonian robot! Yeah! I mean... WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LEAVE!? You're awesome, ...

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: My Custom Rank

    Well, I was thinking about making mine "Jesus H. Christ," but I figured some people might not enjoy that, ya know?

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Muse

    Very good. You really did the enjambment well.

    Jun 2, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Vision In Black Nail Polish [need guys opinion]

    I liked it a lot. You've got a lot of talent for a youngster :wink: The only thing I think hindered your story was the description of clothing. Most guys ...

    Jun 2, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hourglass *shocking, i know*

    Not a bad begginning. For some reason, when your character says "I just am ,"it seems like it should just be "I am." I don't know, maybe I'm just OCD ...

    Jun 2, 2005


They laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at them because they're all the same.
— Kurt Cobain